Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Atari_Daze
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gay90s_glass_1_jpg (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    AFM.JPG
    hp (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rygar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have trouble with scanlines on my my HP 4600 and 4070 ScanJets. There is a video on Youtube that shows the settings to avoid that:

. Does anyone have the working driver for scanning app which is shown in video.
    I had it working once but now I cannot find it anymore. The closest I can get is getting the following error by pressing the scan button on
    Windows 7 or choosing Scan from HP director in Windows XP. Does anyone have an idea how to get HP scanning application working in Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7?

hp (resized).JPGhp (resized).JPG
    #3 4 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

On my windows 7 laptop I can use it without any drivers with the built in windows scanning app

Me also, but I get nasty scanlines. If scanning with the correct app you can get a clean scan without scanlines.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have 2 of them on different computers and they all get scan lines in the dark areas. It's the reason they discontinued them.

True, but I was getting perfect scans using the scanning software with reccomended settings like in this video:

#7 4 years ago

Here is an example of AFM backbox art scanned with the scanning app and values recommended in the video:

AFM.JPGAFM.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rygar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hp-scanjet-4600-or-4670-working-drivers?tu=rygar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.