Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fester (resized).jpg
    euro (resized).jpg
    Bed (resized).jpg
    007D3D0F-CD1A-40FC-B95A-9986AD0F8B29 (resized).jpeg
    35ED438E-1CF2-43F0-8B2D-586268F46615 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinsideMike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Sleep Number X-12. air conditioned, heated, adjustable firmness, can raise the head and feet, and of course several different full body massage features. Voice activation is pretty nifty too.

#63 5 years ago

Ive had my twin sleep number bed since 2006~. Only things that have happened are 99.99% user error. I dropped a hot iron on the top cover and it started to melt it. The old technology pumps were really loud (no longer used) and the lcd screen on the remote to inflate/deflate the old style air chamber burned out (but still pumps) from a storm.

Ive owned my X-12 for about 4 years now. Downsides? Pricey pricey. Pain in the ass to have to assemble (finalize your plan on where you want it before purchasing), there was a flaw in the foam wall and it led to me sliding out of bed. Sleep Number mailed and replaced this free of charge, the ac/heat unit was a little temperamental on one side. I went through 3 of them before we got it right. No issues with an air chamber popping or loosing its feel ect over several years.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinsideMike.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hows-your-sleep-mattress-advice?tu=PinsideMike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.