(Topic ID: 256062)

How young is to young

By Gumby510

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5A2A0DAB-F841-43A6-80EE-D2FA34CD4C9A (resized).jpeg
    4D20D3E7-1E9C-4232-9F79-98434F4FD304 (resized).jpeg
    56189DBC-227A-42DA-A7EA-67738248F3EC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider C0untDeM0net.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

My son has been playing since he was five. Really took to it quickly. We like to play together and he's even walked on to league night and done quite well. We play together and have our own game where you get control of the ball on plunge and then once cradled the other person calls the shot you need to make. It's a fun challenge and it's teaching him more control than worrying about the points. He's 8 now and we played in a local tournament a few weeks back. He came in 8th out of 35 or so and won a Ghostbusters Translite. I came in 11th and got nothing lol. He really wanted that first place trophy I'm sure he'll get bored of it one day but right now it's a fun father son activity and has been for a few years.

This is a particularly brutal monster bash at a local brewery near us.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider C0untDeM0net.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-young-is-to-young-?tu=C0untDeM0net and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.