You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

57736012.jpg
image-612.jpg
1.164941.jpg
WickedLogoIllustrator.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrs_mezelmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 9 years ago

I LOVED Wicked...... however, missing my team in the playoffs for the first time in years?! I don't think so. Sorry folks but there is something to watching the game live (even via TV). I'd convince family to sell the tickets and go another night.
I know. Heathen right? My advance apologies to your wife. But I would miss a hair cut and color for a playoff game! Ok. Lots of you won't get that but missing a hair appointment is a major sin.

#81 9 years ago

After my teams most hideous performance last night I almost want to edit my suggestion to skip the play... it was PAINFUL to watch. But not as PAINFUL as it would have been to watch the Lions piss away a great lead (Sorry beelzeboob) to the Cowboys.
What a shitty football weekend.... ugh. Hope Wicked was awesome!

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Finally, I read through this whole thread thinking wtf, and finally it was a female that made the manliest comment over all you musical loving pussies!
If I was a Lions fan, given the chance to see a fucking unicorn live at the time is something I would NOT be missing for any dancing and singing whatever on stage, I don't care how good it supposedly is.
I would politely state to the giver, "thanks, but I gotz plans already", and not sway for the world. Jesus...

Just goes to show many of those stereotypes we think are true.... are not!

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

You mean the loss to Baltimore was more hideous then the loss to Tampa and NY Jets?? Of the 5 losses the Steelers had this year 4 of those were to teams that had losing records. Steelers had only two losses all season to a team with a winning record, both of which were to Baltimore! I'm sure Chef (aka Mike Tomlin) had words of wisdom for this latest loss!!!

Ouch those are painful memories- sure was a mixed bag this season. Beating so many legit teams, loosing to some illegit....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrs_mezelmods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-woz-ruined-my-xmasnew-year?tu=mrs_mezelmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.