Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by vid1900
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How would you rank those new Stern title now just 2 Game GoT or Kiss”

• GoT pro 22 votes
      67%
    • Kiss pro 11 votes
      33%

(33 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Walking_Dead_Score_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

I really like Kiss... great game with some great shots....of course if you hate the music, then its going to ruin it for you (kind of like Metallica music ruins it for me, yet its a great game). My vote would go to TWD....interesting layout, good rules, exciting gameplay, zombie theme. GoT takes #3 in the list as I only played a few games on an LE but really enjoyed what I saw. No judgement on GB since I am still waiting for my pro and Stern can't be bothered responding to my emails (f**ktards)

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cdoubleu1:

You buy Stern games from distributors, not the (f**ktards) themselves. What is emailing Stern gonna do?

Um, the distributors have no control on shipment....and Stern can at least respond to an email. Simple customer service concept.... have a page on your website to contact Stern.... after recieving the question, then showing the "we will respond to you within a day".... weeks later, nothing. After multiple emails, still nothing.

I don't care if its pinball, cable service, internet, car loan, credit card, whatever. If I have a simple question and I am the customer, take the time to respond.

And to keep the thread on point, TWD, Kiss, GoT, GB though I would go Premium on TWD if I could go back in time (not that the pro is bad)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-would-you-rank-those-new-stern-title?tu=max_badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.