5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dnapac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnapac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I don’t need a bunch of Stern bashers. I have a Met pro and a Star Wars prem. I’ve learned to bump much more and the wobble of the games have concerned me. How much is ok? Will my bumping lead to major damage of the legs? Should I tighten the bolts more? The Met pro doesn’t have the metal supports inside...should I add these? Again, bashing doesn’t help me...for all I know, it’s how it was designed. People with these games will be taken more seriously. Thanks.

#4 5 years ago

Good info. I’ve noticed a little squeak too...wasn’t concerned at first, but thought I’d check on pinside for others with these games.

#7 5 years ago

More info...wobble is where the leg meets the cab. Maybe the cab protectors Stern uses? When I put the legs on Met, the wood was making a slight cracking noise when I stopped tightening.

#9 5 years ago

I wish I was close to other new Sterns. Would make it so much easier.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnapac.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-wobbly-are-your-new-sterns?tu=dnapac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.