(Topic ID: 273728)

How will I know when I have enough pins?

By Blakester

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pins (resized).jpg
    play-jaja-ding (resized).jpg
    Grand Canyon 2 001 (resized).jpg
    EEF6C5B5-44A8-4B12-9450-48EE9B7112DE (resized).jpeg
    F87AAF8C-A367-4067-8767-5DB908CE9CED (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

When you have either expanded your basement outward or literally raised up your home to build another level .
    The threads are somewhere on Pinside. I just did not look.

Hey! It seemed rational at the time. Granted I had the entire expansion filled before they were done excavating the house lol. Still must say in all my years of hobby and marriage that was one of my oddest brainstorm requests to present my wife. All in all we would do it again. Use the space every day.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-game-room-underground-excavation-and-expansion-for-themodcouple

#100 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

When you realize you haven't seen your wife for three or four years.
    LTG : )

Wait, so all I have to do is buy more pins for that?? (Says the guy hoping his wife doesn’t read the forum...)

#109 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

3 is necessary for variety..12 is necessary for vanity ...IMO 5 is the perfect number for a family man that puts his family first .....unless that man has big $$ then in that case build a warehouse to stack them ...I’m not that guy but I try hard ,I’m a blue collar guy that has worked construction since HS.I just got into this great sport I purchased #1 in April ,#2 in June ,#3 will be in August .I told my wife this is my window with Covid I’ve been getting so many calls for side work it’s paying for these as we have have also been saving $ no vaca,no movies,no anything.My plan is 4th by Christmas and last by spring as I expect to be saving for vacas again by 2021 summer.Anyway its what you want and in my case this bug has got me highly motivated .My wife picked first WOZRR ,I went second IMDN prem,My oldest 12 wants FG have a agreement as I’m putting funds together,my youngest 11 wants DP prem then I’ll wrap it up with a 90s pin to round this off.Its what you want this is a highly addictive hobby so whatever you do know your limits .Be well !!

May want to hold off on your assessment. You got into pinball 4 months ago virgin and already have 3 pins. At one point we ALL said “all I need is 2-3-4-5” and next you know you have a dozen and counting. Truth is until you and your family have a good year or more into it that’s when you will decide what seems rational. Plus while you have a few really good titles you have yet to experience the Many years of incredible game creations over the years. That taste May offset your logic plan. Then you (like most) must obtain them all! Lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-will-i-know-when-i-have-enough-pins?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.