(Topic ID: 161595)

How was your Amusement Arcade in the 70 and 80´s ? let's post the pictures here…

By pabloshootagain

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 263 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GoldMine_9_front (resized).jpg
poelstraat1981 (resized).jpg
FF72793E-C0C1-4042-86EE-E44ED5382F79 (resized).jpeg
3E169C5A-7AD4-4962-B10F-8CD5B7E954CE (resized).jpeg
grandma (resized).jpg
-sega (resized).jpg
image-1 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_15249669527814901 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_15249669748775321 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_15249670105034419 (resized).jpg
30742398_10213898127841078_6438788522307485696_n (resized).jpg
30742035_10213898131401167_1966049222801227776_n (resized).jpg
Arcade (resized).jpg
untitled (resized).png
2653034405_8d1149b29b_o_d (resized).jpg
2015724-ORGAN-GRINDER (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pabloshootagain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi all !!
After much searching with friends of my adolescence (in Durazno, my hometown, 180 km from Montevideo, where I live now) , we found these pictures of the Amusement Arcade I frequented to play pinball.
This photo was achieved thanks to the person who painted the front of the amusement arcade in 1988 .
As it is seen in the image, at that time, we used to walk or cycle there, as it is a small town and everything is quite close.
IMG-20160422-WA0008_(resized).jpgIMG-20160422-WA0008_(resized).jpg
This is the current image of google earth
Imagen_GoogleEarth_(resized).jpgImagen_GoogleEarth_(resized).jpg
everything changes !!!!!

In this other Amusement Arcade I have no photos of the front, but I have of the inside
IMG-20160525-WA0000-1-1_(resized).jpgIMG-20160525-WA0000-1-1_(resized).jpg
In this picture . I can identify 2 machines : the first one is the Time Line ( Gottlieb ) and the second one is the Black Night ( Williams ).

IMG-20160602-WA0002-1_(resized).jpgIMG-20160602-WA0002-1_(resized).jpg

I loved the Time Line, was not difficult to play and it was great fun.
It was the first of the row, I remember exactly as seen in the photo ( November 1981)
I cannot identify the other machines in this picture, if anyone can, please, go ahead!
In the following picture shows that the last one is the Flight 2000 (Stern) .
I love it and I have it in my wish list !!.
Here is the Flight 2000.
IMG-20160602-WA0001-1_(resized).jpgIMG-20160602-WA0001-1_(resized).jpg
I remember in this Arcade was the Xenon (Bally), Flash Gordon (Bally), Space invaders (Bally) and others , but I think they are not in these photos .
Maybe someone can guess from the cabinet drawings Can anyone risk guessing ?
There was one pinball, I can´t remember and I'm trying to remember with other friends, it was so easy and we were leaving late at night when they closed and the next day we returned and we continued playing with the credits of the previous day.
We loved it , because, with only a quarter, we played a lot of days !! HaHa
When I remember his name I ´m going to post it.
I think it is not in these photos perhaps because it was some time after this picture was taken ( around 83-84 )

When I came to Montevideo I used to go and play here.
20160430_095926_(resized).jpg20160430_095926_(resized).jpg
It was a huge place with dozens of pinball and video games. It closed a few years ago as most places in Uruguay did. The only places where a pinball remains is in one of the "molls"
I'll be waiting for your comments and your pictures.
I hope you like the idea of ​​this topic

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Firepower and Meteor are the games next to the Flight 2000.

Thanks a lot dothedoo !! You´re right with Meteor, is next to the Flight 2000, but I was looking for pictures of Firepower and the next is very similar but is not the Firepower (look closely, the drawings of the backbox)

firepower_R_(resized).jpgfirepower_R_(resized).jpg

firepower_L_(resized).jpgfirepower_L_(resized).jpg

is very very similar, but it isn´t , the original photo ends in a spike or peak (I do not know how to say it)
In this picture you can see very good the left side of the cabinet and the backbox and it looks different. What do you think ?
IMG-20160525-WA0000-1-1_(resized).jpgIMG-20160525-WA0000-1-1_(resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Oh, then it's a Blackout.....and Time Warp is next to Black Knight.

Yes , is the Blackout , now I remember there was one in this arcade.
And recently , to look very closely the third pinball, next to Black Night, is the Alien Poker.
Look on the playfield the four white pop bumpers and the white drop targets
alien_pocker_(resized).jpgalien_pocker_(resized).jpg

I need to know only one, the red one that is between the Alien Poker and the Blackout
Thanks lot !!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Got it....not Time Warp, it's Alien Poker.
So the lineup is:
Time Line
Black Knight
Alien Poker
Scorpion
Blackout
Meteor
Flight 2000

yes !!! you already answered me while I was writing , sorry, I'm too slow with my English. yes my friend, you are right, the red one is the scorpion !!! Thanks a lot !!

4 months later
#8 7 years ago

Here we are with my girlfriend at that time, Verónica , who is now my wife.
It was on vacation at the beach in the summer of 93, she is playing Pac-Man.
IMG_20161027_234408 (resized).jpgIMG_20161027_234408 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161027_234425 (resized).jpgIMG_20161027_234425 (resized).jpg

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

That's not Firepower, look at the end of the strip on the backbox. Its Blackout.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Yes, dothedoo said that ,

Quoted from dothedoo:

Oh, then it's a Blackout.....and thought Time Warp is next to Black Knight, but not quite. Scorpion is on the left of Blackout.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

In the current picture of the King Plays arcade, is that crown looking shape where the sign is from the original store front?

You are a great observer , but it's just coincidence !!

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from AvidListener:

Neat photos in the thread.
There are a few machines standing on end in the background of the Post # 3 photos, and I can't figure out what pin is to the left of Heat Wave in the second photo?

From left to right :
Time Line
Black Knight
Alien Poker
Scorpion
Blackout
Meteor
Flight 2000
We define it with dothedoo a few months ago

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from AvidListener:

Hi Pablo,
Thank you for the reply, and I am actually referring to figuring out the machine in the second photo from Post # 3:
Best regards.
T

Hi !! Sorry my friend, I had not understood you. That photo got off the internet just to show to dothedoo the drawings of the backbox to define which pinball was in my old pics.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

I have no pics of the arcade I grew up with in the Denver, CO area which was bulldozed in 1995 and turned into a Home Depot. Let me give you a little idea what it was like: 80 bowling lanes, Bar, Restaurants, Pool Tables, Olympic size indoor swimming pool w/slides, full sized shooting gallery, skeeball, even indoor bumper cars... and of course 250 or so video games and pinball spanning multiple rooms and levels. The origin of Celebrity Sports Center is interesting... from wikipedia:
[Opened in 1960] The original investors included Walt Disney, his brother Roy, Jack Benny, Bing Crosby, George Burns, Charles Laughton, Burl Ives, Art Linkletter, John Payne, Spike Jones and Jim and Marion Jordan (Fibber McGee and Molly). There are some sources that suggest Walt Disney Company used the business as a training facility for its employees prior to deployment to Disney World.
It was a substantial place, and has proved extremely difficult to find pics that properly reflect it... but there are a handful of fairly old pics around the internet, including a few reflecting the name change over the years

Wonderful pictures my friend , thanks for sharing and for your time.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Dukes Dairy Bar where my dad in his teens and later I cut my teeth on my first EM pin, EM shooter, shuffleboard, and pool.

I guess that picture could bring you many memories and nostalgia. Thanks for sharing

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I was looking for some pics of the old Aladdin's arcade in the College Mall in Bloomington and the old arcade in Stone City Mall in Bedford. None on the internet so I'm going to have to dig a little further.

I'll try to help you in the search

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

For those of you who know Buddy up in Norton, VA, I'm posting these in salute to him. Buddy (Doughslingers) has been operating games about as long as anyone I've known. And he continues to do a GREAT job of it!
Hope you don't mind Buddy!

Those pictures are a treasure. congratulations and keep them well. You do not know how hard it was for me to find some pictures to this topic !!

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Gottlieb "Sing Along" or the Add-A-Ball version, Gottlieb "Melody"
(There was also an export version called "Troubadour" (and "Harmony"!) (both also obviously by Gottlieb) but this was usually quite specific to Italy)

Hey young man, really you impressed me with your knowledge. I know, for others message in other topics, you have only 18 , is it true ???
It is hard to believe that someone so young, know much of pinballs, congratulations anyway !!
I am very happy that a young man participates in this topic.
Try to get some pictures to share with us , thanks !!

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

You probably won't be able to. I might make a trip to the library or local paper and see if I can find some pics.

Did you mean the Aladdin's Castle ?, the arcade that was in College Mall across from Radio Shack

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Yep. Did you learn that from Google or have you been there?

I have a friend from here who lived in Ellettsville, or something like that, years ago, and he knew the arcade.
Yesterday I asked him about the place.
He told me that he will look if he has pictures. He now lives in Brasil

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Straight_Shooter:

Wizard's World Arcade opened in the summer of 1973. This pic was taken between 1976 & 1979. The arcade added the space of the Skillo in 1980 & remained open through the summer of 2001. The site is now occupied by Serena Restaurant in Pier Village, Long Branch, NJ.

Wow !!!

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Another thing Buddy did that was quite the class act... he put games in the local county fair... WAY before there was Pinball on a Stick.
Check out that Kiss under the tent! (said he sold the Kiss for $295. My how times change...)

You could make a photo exhibition of arcades !!

Quoted from Fulltilt:

Reminded me of this old video. Great animation and sound track.
It was fun to have been there.
» YouTube video

sweet sounds !! I love the videogame williams Defender

#68 7 years ago

Excuse me, but I have a question :
to post a video should be just from youtube or can I do it differently ?

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

You probably won't be able to. I might make a trip to the library or local paper and see if I can find some pics.

Hello you were right, my friend was looking for pictures of that time and has no idea where they could have been, because he thinks that may have lost among so many changes, since he lived in, Fort Lauderdale, New Jersey and now in Brazil.
Apologies for the illusion that, perhaps, I caused you.

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

When I feel old I come here.
You guys are old.
Hah.

Haha, yes man you are right !! and may be you are very young and belong to the generation of Xbox ...

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

Just teasing you guys I'm old too but not quite old enough for arcades in the 70's
I do love my Xbox but I'm classically trained

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Playland Arcade (State College, PA)
The Pennsylvania State University - University Park Main Campus
1970s, less than decade after opening in 1968.
Closed in 2003.
Operated for 35+ years by my first pinball manager and boss, Gene Steele.

Wow !! beautiful pics , thanks for sharing
I used to wear this type of clothing on friday and saturday night in the early 80's !!! Haha

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

My dad passed away Oct 21 of a sudden heart attack at 73. I felt blessed to have him in my life especially when he was coding in 2008 from his first heart attack. He survived and had triple bypass surgery this Jan so I got another 10 months with him, from that procedure. Those pics Don Fulltilt posted plus many more I will scan. Here is a few i used my cell.phone from the originals that have really helped me go thru the grief process. I used to "help" change the records on the jukeboxes but they were often dirty so he made me a special outfit to protect from the dirt and grease. He had a real job and we often loaded up a jukebox from home that night to get ready the next day. One of the best parts was trying out the jukebox to see if the record skipped and still worked. To pass the time he would play like he was teaching me to dance. I can really see the love the between us in these pics and I wish all kids had a dad like mine. Thanks Dad for taking the time to show me the business and still teach me it's fun. I believe we are still in the fun business but some days are really hard with customers and locations.
I think the world of Jack at JJP for taking a few minutes to talk about the loss of my dad and not even bring up distributor stuff. I wish you had meet him and everyone who still has a dad please give him a hug. I know death waits for nobody and I am proud to continue in his tradition of doing all we can for our customers and clients. It's not always about making a sell. Sometimes it's fun to just relax and play some pinball or in his heyday pong and a beer.
Just wanted to share as its 2 weeks and I missing him terribly.

That sad news.
I am emotioned that you chose this topic to remember him that way.
I think the best way to remember and honor it is to continue with his work and do it honestly.
And you do !!, all customers spoke highly of you
I like your pics, especially the third !!
Excuse me if my english is not good, It's a bit difficult, for me, to find good words in this situation.
Best for you

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

i would love to link my fb page to this somehow..have approximately 1,600 photos of pinball, jukes etc in arcades from circa 1920 to 1980..have been collecting old photos like this for the past 20 years.
if i get some time tomorrow will post some up.

Hey buddy, 1.600 photos ??? Don't be lazy , do it !! I think you are the man !!

1 week later
#128 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

i would love to link my fb page to this somehow..have approximately 1,600 photos of pinball, jukes etc in arcades from circa 1920 to 1980..have been collecting old photos like this for the past 20 years.
if i get some time tomorrow will post some up.

Don´t forget !! It would be a great contribution from you to this topic

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

yep haven't forgotten..atm i have my photos all locked..and need to figure out how to make them all public and the rest of my page private..so *may* be easier to just copy some of the photos and post them here..not all 1,600 as i sure don't have time for that
also have about 500 photos from sydney's luna park pre 1978.

Yes !! , try copy and paste only some of them. It could be great !!

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

I love this thread, wish I had some pictures to contribute but I don't. Keep them coming in. Going back to the good old days, bringing up a lot of great memories, when things were just easier not a whole lot of confusion like today. I guess a good way to describe it back then was that our lives were less "cluttered" if you can follow what I am trying to say. Anyway great thread.

Yes my friend you are right !
Yes, that was the goal of this thread, try to revive those good times.
I'm glad you like it, more photos will come....

#138 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

okay..have made all my old arcade photos public on my fb page, ther are about 1,600 and copied all the ones in this thread..search tony mather and look for this excellent profile photo from 30 years ago

Haha, you have a sweet profile photo.
I think in that picture you were flying to Jupiter !!!
In a while I'll see your FB, thanks a lot for your time

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

okay..have made all my old arcade photos public on my fb page, ther are about 1,600 and copied all the ones in this thread..search tony mather and look for this excellent profile photo from 30 years ago

Hi Tony !! Awesome collection !!
Today I spent a long time enjoying your photos and I still have not finished, I still have to see a lot of pics, I'm sure it will take me awhile.
I really appreciate you made it public on facebook, thumb up for you !! Pablo

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

This thread just keeps on giving. Such a great thread. Keep the pictures and stories coming I am totally enjoying it and I am sure a lot of us are.

You are welcome !! Enjoy it like all of us.
In these days I have friends who are trying to find old pics of those times to upload them here. We will see...., wish me luck !!

#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Because of some family health issues, I'm heading back to Bremerton next month, and will be there for an extended period. My intention is to see if any of the old arcades are still around. I will send pictures if they are.

I hope this health problem can be successfully resolved.
We will continue in contact.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

I have many more Playland photos, but this was about the 70s. The arcade changed like a HG Wells Time Machine over the years.

Yes , fantastic !! post it !!
You have been a great contributor in this thread as well as other pinsiders. Thanks to all of you !!

1 week later
#161 7 years ago

Hi guys !! Today a virtual good friend, ( because I have only spoken with him by telephone and by Fb), sent me these photos of his arcade that closed about 15 years ago.
That place was in my country , Uruguay, in the department of Canelones in the city of " Sauce " at a distance of approximately a little more than 20 miles. It is a typical place of the interior of my country with good and simple people.
He also sent me a video but I have to find a way to upload it
The arcade was called "Kapica video games"
IMG-20161202-WA0045 (resized).jpgIMG-20161202-WA0045 (resized).jpg
IMG-20161202-WA0046 (resized).jpgIMG-20161202-WA0046 (resized).jpg
IMG-20161202-WA0047 (resized).jpgIMG-20161202-WA0047 (resized).jpg

One of the pinball is Dracula , I don´t know the other, it is also full of video games, ping pong and pool table.

3 weeks later
#168 7 years ago

Hello folks !! I would like to wish all of you a very happy new year !!. To all of you that in one way or another collaborated in this topic that was very entertaining and funny, at least for me , and I hope the photos keep coming.
I keep looking for photos in my little big country
Sorry for my prehistoric English

And remember: be careful if you are going to drink do not drive !!
IMG-20161223-WA0010 (1) (resized).jpgIMG-20161223-WA0010 (1) (resized).jpg

#173 7 years ago

Waiting for 2017 with my family !!
Pinball is not played tonight , next year !!!
IMG_20161231_203918 (resized).jpgIMG_20161231_203918 (resized).jpg

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from Charger500:

That's a cool looking massive barbecue. Puts my Big Green Egg to shame.

Here it is quite common, if you visit uruguay, you are invited, just let me know a little before !!
Pinsiders : Don´t come all at once !!
Happy new year !!

1 month later
#199 7 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I can vouch for this. I flew 6,000 + miles to Uruguay and met Pablo. Him and his familia were so amazing. It was the best part of my trip. Let's all recommend some places for Pablo to visit on his trip to New York City in April--pinball and non pinball suggestions welcomed, I daresay!

Hi Winston !! Thank you very much for your words and your initiative so that people who know NY help me to know the fantastic places that this great city has.
The classic tourist places are well known by all, but the beautiful places that are not touristy are difficult to find.
I will be waiting for you and your future wife this 2017 !!

1 week later
#202 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

1987.....based on the Lethal Weapon movie poster.

You are very sharp-sighted !! You had already demonstrated here, in another post , a few months ago.
Congratulations buddy.

3 months later
#217 6 years ago

Hi all !!
Santiago Ciuffo, an Argentine friend, sent me this photo last week of a bag from Aladdin's Castle. He was given it by Fred, an american friend of him, who told him it was from an Aladin´s Castle from Buffalo, NY, back in the year '83. Do you remember this ?
IMG_3562 S (resized).JPGIMG_3562 S (resized).JPG
In case you don´t know , Santiago Ciuffo is an Argentine photographer and is the author of Santiago Ciuffo's PINBALL book, an excellent book that I was fortunate to buy last year. I leave the link from pinside, in case you want more information
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-santiago-ciuffo-new-book-now-available

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I remember the bags from back in the eighties, but never a red one. The ones I remember were always deep blue with gold embroidery and pull strings. I probably still have a couple, but I'll have to dig them up.

Thanks for the data !!, I really don't know, I just told what they told me. Maybe they had different color in different places, this one was from Buffalo. Maybe someone has more data. Try to dig up them !! Thanks again

1 month later
#223 6 years ago

Hello everyone !!, yesterday, César Dlutoski, an Argentinian friend from a facebook group sent me pictures of one of the Amusement Arcade that his family owned in Argentina, in the city of Pergamino, 140 miles north of Buenos Aires. The amusement arcade was called "Singapur " and was opened in the 80´s.
20170225_202739-1 (resized).jpg20170225_202739-1 (resized).jpg
In this photo are Father and Uncles of César
20170225_203515-1 (resized).jpg20170225_203515-1 (resized).jpg
César´s father was in charge of the maintenance of the pinballs.
20160626_152943-1 (resized).jpg20160626_152943-1 (resized).jpg
20170225_202952-2-1 (resized).jpg20170225_202952-2-1 (resized).jpg
They did an interview in the local newspaper to César´s father
FB_IMG_1486084487628 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1486084487628 (resized).jpg
César and his brother
20170225_203532-1 (resized).jpg20170225_203532-1 (resized).jpg
20170225_203423-1 (resized).jpg20170225_203423-1 (resized).jpg
20170225_203601-1 (resized).jpg20170225_203601-1 (resized).jpg
César playing pinball in the 90's
20160626_150107-1-1 (resized).jpg20160626_150107-1-1 (resized).jpg
César, thank you very much for these photos !!

1 week later
#226 6 years ago
Quoted from matt_adams:

Fantastic, how cool would it be if your dad owned the local arcade!

I would have been at a disadvantage, I think I would still be repeating in primary school !!! Haha

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Really cool. If you want that for a job. You won't be playing games. Dad will have work for you to do.
LTG : )

Congratulations for your arcade, it looks fantastic !! It is in my future to know Montevideo in Minnesota ( near Hopkins)
and from there I would surely will go to
ssbilliards.
I leave the link in case there are pinsiders who don't know it. It's seems too cute to not to know it

http://www.ssbilliards.com

8 months later
#239 5 years ago

Hello guys !! My friend César found a couple of photos from his aunt's arcade called Singapur. The interesting thing about the photo is if you can guess what pinballs are. There are 3.
I could not, but Cesar gave me the answers!
Is not easy !!
30742398_10213898127841078_6438788522307485696_n (resized).jpg30742398_10213898127841078_6438788522307485696_n (resized).jpg
30742035_10213898131401167_1966049222801227776_n (resized).jpg30742035_10213898131401167_1966049222801227776_n (resized).jpg

#242 5 years ago

Perfect, although the most difficult is the one in the middle. I give you a clue ... It's not made in USA !! It was made in Europe

#244 5 years ago

Hi !! thanks Lloyd for always being around here.
No, the pinball is made in Spain. It's called "Flipper Game". Made by Recel in 1980. It was really hard to guess it.
César sent me other photos
FB_IMG_15249669527814901 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_15249669527814901 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_15249669748775321 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_15249669748775321 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_15249670105034419 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_15249670105034419 (resized).jpg

I leave the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive?token=&query=Flipper+game

1 week later
#248 5 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Here is a short award winning film mostly shot in my local arcade filmed in1980.
Casino Arcade Downtown Hamilton Ontario Canada.
It closed for good in 2002.
This is basically a look back in time. Cool that the creator posted this to our local pinball league.
» YouTube video

Excellent Erak !!! , thank you very much for sharing it here.

4 years later
#263 1 year ago

Early 80's 100%, this is part of a Chilean documentary that came to me on FB

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 99.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Massapequa, NY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pabloshootagain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-was-your-amusement-arcade-in-the-70-and-80%c2%b4s-lets-post-the-pict?tu=pabloshootagain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.