(Topic ID: 123454)

How was The Big Lebowski at the Texas show?

By boo32

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by txstargazer3
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

line2.JPG
line.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I don't care for the theme but the gameplay and detail on the game including the bowling alley seem really strong. Amazing to me that 3 guys built such an incredible game that seems to me much more innovative and creatively done then the relatively much bigger and bigger budget company.
From the current Stern web-site ''Stern Pinball continues to lead the industry in innovation and design."
I always praise Stern, and deservedly so, for keeping pinball alive. But to me TBL, JJP, America's Most Haunted and P3 are trying some unique things. TBL when refined and eventually released will likely be a very great pin. Go Dutch guys!

This is the same as comparing Ferrari to Chevrolet, Ford or Toyota. To the casual observer, Ferrari is king yet companies like Ford have literal armies of engineers, technicians and designers as well as business people designing, developing building and marketing cars. Ferrari, while offering cars much more appealing to enthusiast and niche markets & customers, they are a small player and innovator when you consider the world-wide automotive marketplace.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.70
$ 21.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside