7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jonnyo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I'm in NYC visiting my bro. I spent New Years Eve at Reciprocal. We were playing till 6am!

Anybody do anything cool/fun/crazy?

http://pinballbayarea.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/3071/

#2 7 years ago

I got a high score on BBH. 34,675,110

#3 7 years ago

Worked on my White Water,I'm 50 now,was in no hurry to go anywhere,I enjoyed hangin at home.

#4 7 years ago

i saw the skate shop you were at on YouTube.it was featured in the 2 part NYC pinball documentary.
    looks like he has added some pins to his lineup. very cool that you got to check it out.

#5 7 years ago

I hosted a small family gathering. IJ is a real crowd pleaser.

#6 7 years ago

a lot of people in the house, favorite was LOTR... and the pool table

#7 7 years ago

Didn't do much for NYE

#8 7 years ago

My head still hurts

#9 7 years ago

jonnyo: Reciprocal is on my list of Places To Visit In New York! Francesco can't praise the place enough! The Satellite Lounge is another big pinball hangout in NYC!

For those of you who are on Facebook, this is what we did last night/this morning:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150438655841582.357391.171717641581&type=1
    I'll give you guys three guesses as to who the clown passed out under the Arcade sign is...

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

My head still hurts

Same here... had some college friends over. Pinbot was a huge hit and got some people very interested in the hobby. That was great to see, now they're looking forward to the pinball tourney I promised.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from LaughingOtter:

jonnyo: Reciprocal is on my list of Places To Visit In New York! Francesco can't praise the place enough! The Satellite Lounge is another big pinball hangout in NYC!
    For those of you who are on Facebook, this is what we did last night/this morning:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150438655841582.357391.171717641581&type=1
    I'll give you guys three guesses as to who the clown passed out under the Arcade sign is...

Yeah, Reciprocal and Satellite are probably the two best places in the city. What's nice is they are only one subway stop from each other.

Jon @ Reciprocal is a super cool guy. They put out a great food spread, and super love playing pinball.

#12 7 years ago

My new year was pretty boring, I have just moved to a new house and my GF and I were just too tired to party. So it was couch and TV, fortunately some good concerts to watch. And the worst part is this: my pins are still in my old house so no silverballin' either

Quoted from jonnyo:

Yeah, Reciprocal and Satellite are probably the two best places in the city. What's nice is they are only one subway stop from each other.

Stoked to read that! I'm coming to NYC this April, my first ever visit to the US of A. My visit is a long-time deal I had with my dad to visit NYC together when he retired.

I think I'll be able to squeeze in a pinball night, any Pinsiders in that area want to do a Pinside meet-up, probably last week of April?

#13 7 years ago

I'll let the NYC gang know! I don't think any of them are here on Pinside yet. I'll work on that...

#14 7 years ago

I almost shoot out my right eye with fireworks, when my friend and I plays Harrypotter...
    But yesterday I found a small under-level pub, with a World Cup Soccer, and plays 3hours with only 4 credit, what I pay...

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from LaughingOtter:

I'll let the NYC gang know! I don't think any of them are here on Pinside yet. I'll work on that...

I mentioned pinside to Jon @ Reciprocal. He sounded pretty interested.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 114.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 90.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    Playfield - Plastics
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 19.00
    Boards
    Tilted Pinball
    £ 12.00
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 248.85
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 156.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Vandelay Industries

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside