Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Marten
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7407 (resized).jpg
20150920_123558.jpg
beavis-butthead-mtv.jpg
Bingo.jpg
100_3161.JPG
100_3158.JPG
100_3157.JPG
coil resistance chart.gif
a-11336.jpg

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Did you try and put a rubber washer there just to see if it would make a difference until you got your correct grommet? Anyways, please let us know if the grommet fixes your problem.

#52 5 years ago

I'll put my money on the lack of a grommet that's causing the problem. When ever I get a different game I always replace all those grommets on the entire game. They can be a bitch to put in sometimes so I use a dab of dish soap and they go in pretty easily then.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

ok now I'm going to sound like a total newbie and will have wasted everyone else time if this turns out to be true. Can I adjust the coil bracket to the ball pooper sub assmbly. There is wiggle room on the bracket to bring the coil up or down. I always had to put them tight on other games. If I bring the bracket down the ball goes down the ramp just fine. But then the coil as some wiggle room....

beavis-butthead-mtv.jpg

You said pooper.

1 week later
#55 5 years ago

Any update on this issue?

#56 5 years ago

Problem is gettin gthe parts. If I order just the damned grommets it cost me $12 buck in shipping so I need to wait until I have an inventor of parts to buy

#57 5 years ago

flash

That's why I mentioned going to a hardware store and finding a grommet that would possibly work unil you could order the correct part.

#58 5 years ago

did that too....Home depot and lowes didn't carry anything like it.

#59 5 years ago

They have grommets. Not exactly like the one on WCS. They are the round rubber grommets used in a hole. I think they have them small enough to fit the coil stop. Just a thought while WCS sits there while waiting for a grommet

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

did that too....Home depot and lowes didn't carry anything like it.

Try an Ace Hardware if you have one in your neck of the woods. That's where I got some a while ago for the very same fix.

#61 5 years ago

Plumbing section. Or cabinet section to stop cupboards from slamming. Or the dollar store or Michaels craft store has small window suction cups with metal rings around them for hanging junk from windows. Remove the metal ring and pop the top part through the hole.

Canadian tire sells small bags of misc. Sized grommits. They are black. I think they are for running wires through thin sheet metal in the auto electrical section.

Ikea has grommets too. Plus $1 breakfast while you are at it.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Ikea has grommets too. Plus $1 breakfast while you are at it.

Swedish meat balls for breakfast.

1 year later
#63 3 years ago

Well, I'm posting to confirm this WCS '94 issue. Definitely due to lack of grommet. Mine was behaving the same way and so I immediately checked for that grommet, it was missing. I've put in a temporary fix using a wall anchor until I put in my next order. Seems to be working fine now, and is no longer throwing the ball all over the place.

20150920_123558.jpg

3 years later
#64 9 days ago

I was also looking for a fix to my Lost Mine kicking out too strong after a good cleaning. Putting some rubber rings around the plunger as someone suggested fixed the problem.

IMG_7407 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
2,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aliso Viejo, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 47.00
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
3,820 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Colts Neck , NJ
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside