Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pafasa
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Garrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

Did you download the schematics?
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=325

Pin-it is a very sharp trouble shooter, please check the items he suggested first.

It sounds like a few small problems may be causing everything you are describing.

I would suggest looking at one problem at a time. From the schematics, the lights for each number are going through their own relay. I would look at the associated lighting contacts for number 1 and number 2 found under "Target Lights" on the schematics. The relays are labeled NO.1 RE to NO.8 relay.

I would try to get the lights to function correctly according to the gameplay first, before looking for dimming bulbs.

Dimming bulbs are often due to old lamp holders. They can be replaced or repaired.

1 week later
#11 10 years ago

Hey man, don't sound surprised when Steve suggest something and it works

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Garrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-troubleshoot-lightbulbs-being-backfed-williams-blue-chip?tu=Garrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.