(Topic ID: 97223)

How to stop Choggard PM's??

By Philk

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

liarliar-poster06.jpg
    no choggard.png
    index.jpg
    deliverance-tree.jpg
    got-choggarded.jpg
    image-828.jpg
    usedcarsalesman.jpg
    chog3.jpg
    chog2.jpg
    chog1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NextoPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 9 years ago

I'm debating on having some T-shirts made and selling them at the pinball shows.

got-choggarded.jpggot-choggarded.jpg

#144 9 years ago
    Quoted from PattyJ:

Oh, Tiger. You are the sweetest thing, you sure know how to treat a lady right. It's kind of a toss up between Carl or the Chogmeister. They both have some questionable history for sure, but Carl was my first love and stole my heart before he went off the deep end after his pinball lessons business plan didn't work out so good.
    I'm trying to move on and see who else is out there. I got a PM from a guy named Greg who lives in Monroe that sounds like a real class act. Evidently he just came into some cash after he sold his sweet STTNG to some guy from Pinside. He did say the guy was a little skittish and seemed in a big hurry to leave and almost left with only 3 of the legs. Luckily his buddy was there to help out with the transaction. Sounds like he has a nice place off the main road, sort of a gated community it sounds like, but his neighbor is of questionable morals and is best avoided.
    I'm not bragging, but I"m a pretty good judge of character and this Greg fella sounds like a keeper for sure. He has his own place and doesn't even have to work.

OMG, best post ever. If you didn't read the story, it would make no sense, but I read the whole thing and this post made it all worth it.

And from my experience, I'd still deal with Greg and the god devil over Choggard.

#148 9 years ago

I don't think you need to worry about it, Sweet talk away brotha.

10 months later
    #194 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

This cl stuff needs to stop. I am flagging that along with any other post attacking anyone. We will only see more of this if we let it continue, i myself want to only look at games for sale.

Do a little research on this guy before you attempt to defend him. I don't know who placed that ad, wasn't me, I said my peace and moved on but whomever it was, please send me a PM, I would love to hear the story of what prompted you to post it.

The guy is a class A scumbag and people everywhere need to know to stay away from him when looking for a pinball machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NextoPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-stop-choggard-pms?tu=NextoPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.