(Topic ID: 148845)

How to start a Pinball Podcast?

By kaneda

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mother-of-god-super-troopers_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 8 years ago

F yeah!

I want credit for the "Pineda Podcast from the Big Apple"

I literally just fell out of my chair laughing my ass off. Count me in, this should be some comedy gold!!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

No video, people don't want to see me

Thanks for all this. So the best way to record audio of people calling in is via Skype? Never ripped audio from a Skype conversation, is it easy? Sound good?

Make sure you get video of hot chicks asking you questions. Pinheads are suckers for that.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

The only reason people will listen is to hear you make an ass of yourself.
    You're no Jack Danger, dude.

Who says? He could be a Jack Danger/Kardashian combo. Get creative with it and you could get Trump numbers.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Numbers in exchange for ones' soul.... yeah, seems right up his alley.
    I take it back. It'll be a huge hit.

Hmmm, from the OC, ok I get it Are the Dash crew from the OC? Or just the housewives?

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

RECENTLY OC. Was in San Diego for 20+ years before that. Would much rather be there than here.
    Dash = Kardashians? I don't follow any of that shit. We've had a housewife in our house; my GF's father knows a bunch of them. I wouldn't recognize them if you threw them at me.

San Diego is part of the real world. The Donald will be there later this year to help straighten out the rest of Cali.

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Thanks Nate. I've listened to everyone of your podcasts! Love em!

Come on Pineda, you don't need to lick Nate's balls, I'm quite sure you haven't listened to all 200+ podcasts, if you have then I'm really concerned for you.

You need to get your shit together and don't try and be somebody else.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Recommendation for first discussion! Why do some people feel they must contribute to all threads? Often over and over, derailing threads or making the same point in all threads! Why do people feel the need to "shit can" others opions, bc they know better...haha

No doubt. Podcast #1. How about a non PC podcast featuring the MC of I'm not sure what to call it but let's make it real.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-start-a-pinball-podcast?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.