6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6326 (resized).PNG
    #1 6 years ago

Alright you AV guys. I'm trying to run two cameras to two different games at the same time and display both of the feeds at the same time on split screen on a tv in the same room as the pins. Does any body know what hardware, software and cables would be required to do this? Assuming the feeds would be ran to a PC first which would be running some sort of software to split the feeds on a single screen and then the PCs display would be mirrroed the TV. Any help is appreciated!!

#2 6 years ago

I would get one of these to put inbetween the games

IMG_6326 (resized).PNGIMG_6326 (resized).PNG

Then I would get two Logitech C922s to film the playfields. Then two C920s to film the dmds (or use the C922s to capture playfield and dmd in one shot)

Use cameras clamps to attach them to the stand. Plug the cameras into your PC. Use a software like OBS to record. Then get an hdmi cable or a VGA cable (depending on your PC hardware) and hook into the tv.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would get one of these to put inbetween the games

Then I would get two Logitech C922s to film the playfields. Then two C920s to film the dmds (or use the C922s to capture playfield and dmd in one shot)
    Use cameras clamps to attach them to the stand. Plug the cameras into your PC. Use a software like OBS to record. Then get an hdmi cable or a VGA cable (depending on your PC hardware) and hook into the tv.

Sweet. Thanks. So, Obs can split screen both feeds. Guess my pc has to have two inputs for each camera or how does that work???

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

Sweet. Thanks. So, Obs can split screen both feeds. Guess my pc has to have two inputs for each camera or how does that work???

They use USB ports so yeah you will need a port for each camera or get a USB switch box to split one USB port into multiple ports.

OBS is a streaming software but it can be used for your purposes as well. It's free and will let you show each game on camera side by side on the same screen/tv

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-setup-cameras-for-2-live-games-on-same-scren and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.