(Topic ID: 264228)

how to set DATE and not relative-days?

By captainBR

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I'm trying to do some bookkeeping, but all of my messaging dates on pinside's "email" list are set to RELATIVE DAYS AGO. How can I set these to ONLY show proper DATES in ISO8601 date format: 2020-03-16 15:04?

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from captainBR:

I'm trying to do some bookkeeping, but all of my messaging dates on pinside's "email" list are set to RELATIVE DAYS AGO. How can I set these to ONLY show proper DATES in ISO8601 date format: 2020-03-16 15:04?

If you click on the “days” it will convert it to the exact date and time stamp.
    If I click on your post where it says “1 hour” it will then show me “March 16th 2020 11:03:22 am EDT”
    PinsideMail has the same features

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-set-date-and-not-relative-days and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.