(Topic ID: 317288)

How to score a billion on Godzilla… and more!

By Beyndtstng

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 232 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 59 days ago by prentice
  • Topic is favorited by 172 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What explanation and strategy would you like to see next?”

• How to play Monster Zero 9 votes
    17%
  • How to play Terror 2 votes
    4%
  • How to play Rampage 4 votes
    7%
  • Quickest way to get to Planet X 25 votes
    46%
  • Lighting and cashing Destruction Jackpots 14 votes
    26%

(54 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
5A234A66-EFBA-4E68-8EBB-2B6858A636B7 (resized).jpeg
20230117_194807 (resized).jpg
IMG_1254 (resized).jpg
6A4CFC5E-0FFB-404B-8291-E48B59F7B77E (resized).jpeg
66976941-B4F3-478D-9788-BBE9C25F9D66 (resized).jpeg
771875B2-A7D0-43CC-9EC4-872766F6993A (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20220726_034332662 (resized).jpg
5D71A786-640C-464D-8716-8FAB829902A6 (resized).jpeg
signal-2022-07-13-13-54-25-608 (resized).jpg
9F1F1AC6-0F8F-4DDA-92EF-B9C3A9A1B273 (resized).png
8DA4CDD4-86C9-432C-A136-1DD0C7828B11 (resized).jpeg
40A858AC-6DAF-4E26-8AFA-D9B9FE918B32 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 12.04.06 AM (resized).png

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 1 year ago

Pro Challenge for your next stream.

Play GZ MB with all 6 balls at once.

I've only managed it once, but it's fun trying to get it done.

#102 1 year ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

you can do the mecha spinner add-a-ball multiple times?!
or you get multiple angarius add-a-balls? (i guess that one is pretty straight forward... have angarius already and another ally ready to go)

#103 1 year ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

A double anguirus…. This should be on the Stern Insider! It’s goal and points suicidal but would be fun. You would need to time the add-a-ball from GZ mb with an already qualified anguirus and another ally waiting for you to pick. You’d have to avoid the scoop until you used the first anguirus and hit it immediately to get and use the second. This would be fun haha

#104 1 year ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Interesting idea! The other day, I had a five-ball going and was wondering when/if Keith would introduce a six-ball multi. Per your post, he technically already has!

#105 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

A double anguirus…. This should be on the Stern Insider! It’s goal and points suicidal but would be fun. You would need to time the add-a-ball from GZ mb with an already qualified anguirus and another ally waiting for you to pick. You’d have to avoid the scoop until you used the first anguirus and hit it immediately to get and use the second. This would be fun haha

The way i did it.
Have Anguirus already lit before starting mb, then just before starting the MB, start Jet Fighters.
Add 1 ball from the current Anguirus straight away, then complete Jets, hit scoop for next add a ball, then get the 'standard' add a ball from the mech spinner.

Making sure not to drain any balls.

All done on a Pro

#106 1 year ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

The way i did it.
Have Anguirus already lit before starting mb, then just before starting the MB, start Jet Fighters.
Add 1 ball from the current Anguirus straight away, then complete Jets, hit scoop for next add a ball, then get the 'standard' add a ball from the mech spinner.
Making sure not to drain any balls.
All done on a Pro

Interesting. Forces you to delay jet fighters. The better RR ratio would be:

1. Light mode at the scoop.
2. Shoot ramps to light jet fighters. Collect the 5 fighters on the right ramp.
3. Shoot the scoop to lock anguirus and pick titanosaurus.
4. Shoot center to light your locks.
5a. If you have a premium, use your skill shot and ball save to hit the left and right stand up target prior to locking ball 3.
5b. If you have a pro, shoot the center to start mb without the safety of taking out the first two stand ups.
6. During mb, get the first two targets (if not already done) and focus on hooting the three mecha targets.
7. When the mecha spinner is lit, use anguirus.
8. Use a heat ray to take out the third target and light an ally.
9. Shoot mecha spinner for add a ball.
10. Shoot the scoop for anguirus. Add a ball immediately. Mission accomplished.

You would need to accomplish 7-10 within about 15-20 seconds to keep the continuous ball save and all six in play. Fun stuff!

#107 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I posted this 24 hours ago in response to avoiding the scoop for a billion. I’m calling copyright infringement haha.

I like to take a heat ray right at the start of bridge, plunge two quick balls into the magnet, then right ramp for days while the ball save and added ball save from the add a ball run. With 2x playfield, this sequence alone can be a great way to have a solid Annihilation bonus ready afterwards.

#108 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I like to take a heat ray right at the start of bridge, plunge two quick balls into the magnet, then right ramp for days while the ball save and added ball save from the add a ball run. With 2x playfield, this sequence alone can be a great way to have a solid Annihilation bonus ready afterwards.

I like this strat for an intermediate player. Top level players should consider saving the heat ray initially. Flailing away you’ll hit center spinner and building. You only need to pick off one more with intent before lighting the two doubles at the post. I like the mecha side lane via the mecha spinner here. You could even beat the auto plunge with a short plunge to steal it. Now plunge two quick balls (or one if you don’t have the ball save) to get the double. I do an almost perfect double to bridge super in my tutorial. Spam the right ramp for the super.

Get a ball trapped on the right and left flipper. Use the heat ray to take out all single jackpots in the second round. Now you just need to survive one double jackpot to get the ball back to the right flipper. Do the double/super sequence again for supers at a higher value. Each right ramp you shoot increases the value of the jackpots throughout the mb.

Start this video at 59:40. I do exactly what is described above including getting your 2X on the second round. The animations stole what my final two bridge supers were worth. I almost got into a third round of doubles. 292 million in total.

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I like this strat for an intermediate player. Top level players should consider saving the heat ray initially. Flailing away you’ll hit center spinner and building. You only need to pick off one more with intent before lighting the two doubles at the post. I like the mecha side lane via the mecha spinner here. You could even beat the auto plunge with a short plunge to steal it. Now plunge two quick balls (or one if you don’t have the ball save) to get the double. I do an almost perfect double to bridge super in my tutorial. Spam the right ramp for the super.
Get a ball trapped on the right and left flipper. Use the heat ray to take out all single jackpots in the second round. Now you just need to survive one double jackpot to get the ball back to the right flipper. Do the double/super sequence again for supers at a higher value. Each right ramp you shoot increases the value of the jackpots throughout the mb.
Start this video at 59:40. I do exactly what is described above including getting your 2X on the second round. The animations stole what my final two bridge supers were worth. I almost got into a third round of doubles. 292 million in total.

Even better. Get another heat ray when you’re in the round where you have to get 5 JPs and get them all in one heat ray right since all 5 Jacks are lit at once? Then you’re looking at 350-400 bridge rounds.

#110 1 year ago

New poll has been added. Which of the five choices would you like to learn more about? Planet X is comfortably winning in the GZ fb group. Let your voice be heard!

#111 1 year ago

Chonky.
5D71A786-640C-464D-8716-8FAB829902A6 (resized).jpeg5D71A786-640C-464D-8716-8FAB829902A6 (resized).jpeg

#112 1 year ago

Saucer attack question, here is what tilt forum says
Saucers control the monsters that the Xiliens brought back to life. They can be destroyed by collecting Saucer Attack, which lights for 10 seconds - 2 seconds per saucer collected on the same ball after hitting the bumper 5 times (by default, +3 per saucer collected) or rolling over the switch at the exit of the right spinner lane by itself (in single ball play only). They can also be instantly defeated from a mystery award.

So basically shoot the pot bumper a bunch of times until it says saucer attack and then shoot it once more to destroy the saucer?

#113 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Saucers control the monsters that the Xiliens brought back to life. They can be destroyed by collecting Saucer Attack, which lights for 10 seconds - 2 seconds per saucer collected on the same ball after hitting the bumper 5 times (by default, +3 per saucer collected) or rolling over the switch at the exit of the right spinner lane by itself (in single ball play only). They can also be instantly defeated from a mystery award.
So basically shoot the pot bumper a bunch of times until it says saucer attack and then shoot it once more to destroy the saucer?

Yep, and saucers can be destroyed from Power-Ups as well. If you shatz the right inlane to destroy it you'll get credit for two.

#114 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

What it does not tell you, is if you intentionally shoot at the pop bumper, the ball will drain. 90% of the time, when the third saucer is ready to destroy for EB, the ball will go immediately from pop bumper to drain, negating the EB and killing annihilation bonus, etc.

So my strategy: if i need the scoop and the saucer is flashing, ill shoot for the scoop. If i clip the top part of the saucer, it's usually safe. Otherwise I try to avoid shooting for the saucer. Over a good game you'll usually get the EB anyway, and i haven't found the saucer MB to be particularly lucrative.

#115 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

What it does not tell you, is if you intentionally shoot at the pop bumper, the ball will drain. 90% of the time, when the third saucer is ready to destroy for EB, the ball will go immediately from pop bumper to drain, negating the EB and killing annihilation bonus, etc.
So my strategy: if i need the scoop and the saucer is flashing, ill shoot for the scoop. If i clip the top part of the saucer, it's usually safe. Otherwise I try to avoid shooting for the saucer. Over a good game you'll usually get the EB anyway, and i haven't found the saucer MB to be particularly lucrative.

Try this one instead. Shoot the Manila shot first then the shoot the saucer with the three second ball save you are given. The first two times you shoot manila on a single ball, you will get a brief ball save. Danger removed!

#116 1 year ago
Quoted from astro_judge:

Yep, and saucers can be destroyed from Power-Ups as well. If you shatz the right inlane to destroy it you'll get credit for two.

Yes, only the level 1 power up is selectable for destroy saucer. I haven’t figured out the logic for which two awards it presents you. This is one of the better awards. You can also destroy a saucer from the mystery award. I wonder if it is deterministic. Perhaps it gives that to you when destroy saucer is lit and you hit the maser. With that said, pretty sure I have destroyed a saucer without it being lit.

#117 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

haha, so true where shooting the pop deflects SDTM. I cringe when i need to shoot the last ebirah shot. I sometimes clip the pop as well when shooting the scoop, and agree over a decent game i usually get the saucer EB anyway. Was just making sure i knew the proper way to destroy saucers in case i wanted to try on purpose to get the EB/Saucer MB.

Something else I noticed will occasionally work is when the ball is coming down the right lane behind Mechagodzilla, if you give the machine a nudge side to side you can get it to hit the pop on the right side (the shooter lane side).

#118 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

haha, so true where shooting the pop deflects SDTM. I cringe when i need to shoot the last ebirah shot. I sometimes clip the pop as well when shooting the scoop, and agree over a decent game i usually get the saucer EB anyway. Was just making sure i knew the proper way to destroy saucers in case i wanted to try on purpose to get the EB/Saucer MB.
Something else I noticed will occasionally work is when the ball is coming down the right lane behind Mechagodzilla, if you give the machine a nudge side to side you can get it to hit the pop on the right side (the shooter lane side).

I love the design of the game on so many levels. One of the reasons is the saucer collect. The safest angle I have found is by shatzing the right inlane for the double collect. If you think about, the ball is moving in an upward direction which gives you time to save it on the return. What you describe is the perfect situation that I try to aim for. Slightly clip the left side of the saucer straight into the scoop. One of two speciality shots you should absolutely learn on every copy of the game you play. The other is the Manila shot.

#119 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Shooting the saucer intentionally without it being lit is only for a masochist. Shooting the tail whip shot is relatively less dangerous and will collect a tail whip if the loop was hit at any point prior. Much better RR ratio!

#120 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I love the design of the game on so many levels. One of the reasons is the saucer collect. The safest angle I have found is by shatzing the right inlane for the double collect. If you think about, the ball is moving in an upward direction which gives you time to save it on the return. What you describe is the perfect situation that I try to aim for. Slightly clip the left side of the saucer straight into the scoop. One of two speciality shots you should absolutely learn on every copy of the game you play. The other is the Manila shot.

What you said. I find the saucer shots quite satisfying when lit. I've had a lot of luck, backhanding that shot from the right flipper, clipping the saucer and then into the scoop, +1. The saucer multi-ball is one of my favorite modes, what is the best way to milk that for points?

#121 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

What you said. I find the saucer shots quite satisfying when lit. I've had a lot of luck, backhanding that shot from the right flipper, clipping the saucer and then into the scoop, +1. The saucer multi-ball is one of my favorite modes, what is the best way to milk that for points?

Don’t just flail around in the beginning. You are getting credit only for the jackpot shots to light the maser cannon. I’ll let some balls get out of the way and focus on lighting the maser with ball save. First two rounds give you an additional ball save once you hit the saucer (X jackpot shots + 1 maser cannon + 1 saucer). Third round (and beyond) is the best to use your heat ray for. Once the jackpot shot is side flipper and mecha side lane, better work on your staging technique. There are not massive points in the mb, but 300 million is achievable if played well. You can also bring in anguirus to extend play too.

#122 1 year ago

Quickest path to Planet X got over 60% of the votes (88 total) on the GZ players fb page. I will write that first followed by the explanation of Destruction Jackpot value. Look for the former to drop later this week.

#123 1 year ago

First tier 1: Megalon.

This is usually difficult to finish quickly. So get it out of the way, before you have the "5x time bonus for tier 1" power up.

I started doing Megalon as my first tier 1, because it was the hardest to complete. And my approach is to get to another city ASAP. So I'd play it patiently, and try to just get 4 shots to light ally. I'd make SOME progress toward (but NOT start) Bridge, Tanks, Powerline, before moving to another city. But in doing this, I discovered something...

I knew you can't time out the modes. But I came to realize the roaming shots roam even when the timer is paused (just like Jet Fighters). I use this to my advantage in Megalon. I just cradled up, and wait for the shots I like. Occasionally, the roaming will toggle back and forth between the Right Spinner, Both Ramps, Left Ramp. When that happens, I usually hit the Center Spinner to build the Heat Ray a bit. That usually ends up changing the roaming cycle. With this approach, I seldom drain, and I pretty much never run out of time.

You can't really leverage this approach to get a huge Megalon total, because Rodan 2x would run out quickly. Just another reason to play Megalon first - before you should have any allies.

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from UltraPeepi:

First tier 1: Megalon.
This is usually difficult to finish quickly. So get it out of the way, before you have the "5x time bonus for tier 1" power up.
I started doing Megalon as my first tier 1, because it was the hardest to complete. And my approach is to get to another city ASAP. So I'd play it patiently, and try to just get 4 shots to light ally. I'd make SOME progress toward (but NOT start) Bridge, Tanks, Powerline, before moving to another city. But in doing this, I discovered something...
I knew you can't time out the modes. But I came to realize the roaming shots roam even when the timer is paused (just like Jet Fighters). I use this to my advantage in Megalon. I just cradled up, and wait for the shots I like. Occasionally, the roaming will toggle back and forth between the Right Spinner, Both Ramps, Left Ramp. When that happens, I usually hit the Center Spinner to build the Heat Ray a bit. That usually ends up changing the roaming cycle. With this approach, I seldom drain, and I pretty much never run out of time.
You can't really leverage this approach to get a huge Megalon total, because Rodan 2x would run out quickly. Just another reason to play Megalon first - before you should have any allies.

Interesting. I don’t like him as a first approach because the shots are random. You really need to to hit 3-4 shots in a row to get value. The other three you know exactly where to shoot and I believe there is less risk to get the ally. You know you can put megalon where you want when he goes into hiding after not hitting the lit shot. Shoot the right ramp will put him in the building for a combo shot while left ramp will put him on the right ramp. Megalon is also a switch hit value mode. The more switches you hit while he is hiding, the more the value of the next shot. If the context of your statement is referring to getting to Planet X, then I see the appeal of starting him first. He’s better to play in mb, especially GZ MB where the jackpots are all of the eligible megalon shots.

#125 1 year ago

Finally, it is done. After 600 +games of learning how to play pinball (seriously 600 Godzilla games out of maybe 700 pinball ever) I finally hit a billion.
I beat Ebiriah in Tokyo and quickly went to London
I started Gigan with Rodan and went into Bridge multiball. 81M Gigan and 107M bridge. Both personal high scores. Tesla strike during that too, tank right after. Unfortunately, before I could milk that amazing bridge jackpot for annihilation and carnage, I flailed it into the scoop. Only got 100M carnage. On my maybe 5th monster zero attempt I finally got 3 ball multiball but only got about 150m out of it which pushed me over a billion.

On my next and final game I finally had an OK king G battle for maybe 150M (I've never cashed out on that mode before)

Feel like the pressure is off a bit after hitting that milestone and I can relax a bit more and explore the game and maybe stop choking when I have a good game going (I seem to always have 1 good ball and waste the rest after)

Anyway thanks Beyndtstng for all the effort to record and write and answer questions!

PXL_20220726_034332662 (resized).jpgPXL_20220726_034332662 (resized).jpg

#126 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Finally, it is done. After 600 +games of learning how to play pinball (seriously 600 Godzilla games out of maybe 700 pinball ever) I finally hit a billion.
I beat Ebiriah in Tokyo and quickly went to London
I started Gigan with Rodan and went into Bridge multiball. 81M Gigan and 107M bridge. Both personal high scores. Tesla strike during that too, tank right after. Unfortunately, before I could milk that amazing bridge jackpot for annihilation and carnage, I flailed it into the scoop. Only got 100M carnage. On my maybe 5th monster zero attempt I finally got 3 ball multiball but only got about 150m out of it which pushed me over a billion.
On my next and final game I finally had an OK king G battle for maybe 150M (I've never cashed out on that mode before)
Feel like the pressure is off a bit after hitting that milestone and I can relax a bit more and explore the game and maybe stop choking when I have a good game going (I seem to always have 1 good ball and waste the rest after)
Anyway thanks Beyndtstng for all the effort to record and write and answer questions!
[quoted image]

Stories like these makes me want to come out with more material. Thank you for sharing and congratulations! As for having a great ball and junking the others, most people have this issue. The trick is to try and play the same way and ignore the additional pressure. When you feel nervous, you will usually be early on a shot. When you recognize this, then try telling yourself to be a bit later than you think. Focus on micro goals (getting an ally, starting a mode) instead of thinking about getting to Planet X or something huge after a great ball. You’ll find more success that way.

#127 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

You know you can put megalon where you want when he goes into hiding after not hitting the lit shot.

I did not know that. THAT's why I get into those cycles where he goes underground, then back to the same lit shot. I never put that together.

Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Megalon is also a switch hit value mode. The more switches you hit while he is hiding, the more the value of the next shot.

I did not know that either. I wonder if that's why I've managed reasonable Megalon scores even while cradling - because I often hit the middle spinner, then live catch on the left flipper to cradle.

Man. Just when I think I've figured out a strategy. But I still suspect I'll cradle up, because the NEXT lit shot isn't actually lit soon enough to combo anything. That's the most frustrating. I don't know where my NEXT shot should be. If I used the cradle up strategy, at least I know what my plan is.

#128 1 year ago

Beyndtstng I'm playing a GZ pro in a tournament this weekend. I know you mentioned on stream that you don't really play in tournaments these days, but what would be your go to strategy in a tournament setting? Focus on getting Rodan and bringing him into GZ multiball with a mode (perhaps Titanosourus)? Would you still focus on exiting the city ASAP to build your DJP?

I've noticed with some GZ's on location, the spinners are garbage, making Ebirah very tough... I've also noticed the magnet is all over the place when it comes to holding the ball to cash out DJP's.

I'd expect the outlanes to be in the most open position (all the way out), so perhaps focusing on Mothra wouldn't be a bad idea either.

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Beyndtstng I'm playing a GZ pro in a tournament this weekend. I know you mentioned on stream that you don't really play in tournaments these days, but what would be your go to strategy in a tournament setting? Focus on getting Rodan and bringing him into GZ multiball with a mode (perhaps Titanosourus)? Would you still focus on exiting the city ASAP to build your DJP?
I've noticed with some GZ's on location, the spinners are garbage, making Ebirah very tough... I've also noticed the magnet is all over the place when it comes to holding the ball to cash out DJP's.
I'd expect the outlanes to be in the most open position (all the way out), so perhaps focusing on Mothra wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I don’t do tournaments because I have young kids. Being gone for 8 hours isn’t ideal. The other reason is that when I play pinball on location I want to play. I’m ADD so watching people play isn’t the best use of my time haha.

Be happy to write you a custom strategy. I assume you have played this game on location. Can you answer your comfort level on the following shots below. 1 being not comfortable at all and 5 being very comfortable.

Left ramp from right ramp -
Left ramp from a trap -
Destruction Jackpot shot from the magnet -
Scoop shot from a return on the left ramp -
Scoop shot from a trap -
Live catch from the center spinner -
Trapping the ball after a return from mecha spinner -
Shooting right ramp, hopping the ball over to left flipper -

I assume EB is turned off. On some pros, you can shoot the center spinner and hold the upper flipper up to hit the tail whip shot. Can you do it on this copy? If not, then will it hit the side mecha target instead? I’ll write a strategy based on your answers.

#130 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

On some pros, you can shoot the center spinner and hold the upper flipper up to hit the tail whip shot.

How is the premium different here? I have a premium, rarely see a pro, but I thought the layout was the same for those shots.

#131 1 year ago

My flipper held up on my pro puts the ball into the mecha standups. Never the tail whip. That would be awesome though.

#132 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I don’t do tournaments because I have young kids. Being gone for 8 hours isn’t ideal. The other reason is that when I play pinball on location I want to play. I’m ADD so watching people play isn’t the best use of my time haha.
Be happy to write you a custom strategy. I assume you have played this game on location. Can you answer your comfort level on the following shots below. 1 being not comfortable at all and 5 being very comfortable.
Left ramp from right ramp -
Left ramp from a trap -
Destruction Jackpot shot from the magnet -
Scoop shot from a return on the left ramp -
Scoop shot from a trap -
Live catch from the center spinner -
Trapping the ball after a return from mecha spinner -
Shooting right ramp, hopping the ball over to left flipper -
I assume EB is turned off. On some pros, you can shoot the center spinner and hold the upper flipper up to hit the tail whip shot. Can you do it on this copy? If not, then will it hit the side mecha target instead? I’ll write a strategy based on your answers.

Wow awesome thank you! Here are the answers to your questions:

Left ramp from right ramp - 4
Left ramp from a trap - 4
Destruction Jackpot shot from the magnet - 4
Scoop shot from a return on the left ramp - 1
Scoop shot from a trap - 5
Live catch from the center spinner - 5
Trapping the ball after a return from mecha spinner - 5
Shooting right ramp, hopping the ball over to left flipper - 5

EB will be turned off. Tilts will be tight.

"On some pros, you can shoot the center spinner and hold the upper flipper up to hit the tail whip shot. Can you do it on this copy? If not, then will it hit the side mecha target instead?"

- I have not played this exact version of GZ pro. On my Premium and other GZ Pro's I've played it hits the top Mecha target 9 times out of 10 so i'd assume the same for this copy.

Also, I'm much more of a "trap and shoot/controlled" type of player. (Hence why I rated shooting the scoop shot on the fly a "1")

#133 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Wow awesome thank you! Here are the answers to your questions:
Left ramp from right ramp - 4
Left ramp from a trap - 4
Destruction Jackpot shot from the magnet - 4
Scoop shot from a return on the left ramp - 1
Scoop shot from a trap - 5
Live catch from the center spinner - 5
Trapping the ball after a return from mecha spinner - 5
Shooting right ramp, hopping the ball over to left flipper - 5
EB will be turned off. Tilts will be tight.
"On some pros, you can shoot the center spinner and hold the upper flipper up to hit the tail whip shot. Can you do it on this copy? If not, then will it hit the side mecha target instead?"
- I have not played this exact version of GZ pro. On my Premium and other GZ Pro's I've played it hits the top Mecha target 9 times out of 10 so i'd assume the same for this copy.
Also, I'm much more of a "trap and shoot/controlled" type of player. (Hence why I rated shooting the scoop shot on the fly a "1")

The premium and pro are the same design for the tail whip, but I have played a couple of pros where a nudge as it hits the side flipper will send it to the tail whip on a clean shot from the center spinner. My LE will not do it, and chromecandy’s LE needed a nudge to even hit the side mecha target.

Thanks for the information. First off, I would highly recommend you get some time on the machine before you play it in a tournament. That is beauty of pinball and separates it from video games. No two machines play exactly the same. You seem really comfortable with most of the main techniques in the game. Let me ask it a different way, what percentage of each of those shots or skills can you pull off out of ten attempts? Also going to add one more.

Intentionally shooting the Manila shot -

I can write the strategy for you with that information.

#134 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

The premium and pro are the same design for the tail whip, but I have played a couple of pros where a nudge as it hits the side flipper will send it to the tail whip on a clean shot from the center spinner. My LE will not do it, and chromecandy’s LE needed a nudge to even hit the side mecha target.
Thanks for the information. First off, I would highly recommend you get some time on the machine before you play it in a tournament. That is beauty of pinball and separates it from video games. No two machines play exactly the same. You seem really comfortable with most of the main techniques in the game. Let me ask it a different way, what percentage of each of those shots or skills can you pull off out of ten attempts? Also going to add one more.
Intentionally shooting the Manila shot -
I can write the strategy for you with that information.

Yes great point, I’ll try to get a game or two on this Pro ahead of time. I feel like the same goes for the DJP from the magnet. Some GZs you can make it all day and some drop the ball too far out from the flipper to get a successful shot.

Here are the answers but now successful tries out of 10 shots:

Left ramp from right ramp - 6/10
Left ramp from a trap - 8/10
Destruction Jackpot shot from the magnet - 8/10
Scoop shot from a return on the left ramp - 2/10
Scoop shot from a trap - 9/10
Live catch from the center spinner - 10/10
Trapping the ball after a return from mecha spinner - 10/10
Shooting right ramp, hopping the ball over to left flipper - 10/10
Intentionally shooting the Minilla shot - 7/10

Hope that helps, thanks again for the strategy tips!

#135 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Stories like these makes me want to come out with more material. Thank you for sharing and congratulations! As for having a great ball and junking the others, most people have this issue. The trick is to try and play the same way and ignore the additional pressure.

Yeah man you really need to do more videos. I like the way you explain things, it makes it easy to understand. I'm an idiot and games with rules much more complicated than like deadpool or elvira get confusing to me quick. I try to read the rulesheets on tiltforums but it just takes a really really long time for it to click with me.

#136 1 year ago

I don't really get the part about changing cities right away without getting any bonuses for tanks/bridges/etc...

#137 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I don't really get the part about changing cities right away without getting any bonuses for tanks/bridges/etc...

Several reasons (for me at least)
1. I can't usually survive long enough to do each insert on every city. So I go for one good round of inserts(with as much annihilation/carnage out of it as you can.), so which city?
2. You at least want to control Tokyo (1% annihilation bonus) and if you control Tokyo and have all the inserts done, putting the ball back into the scoop (off a slingshot, etc) will end your run on that city which is unfortunate after all the work to stack inserts and bonuses. Going to next city will give you a bit of a buffer from accidental city change(since you have to do tier 2 before moving on).
3. The second city Kaiju battle will give you another ally and another DJ (another 1% annihilation)
4. For me it's a natural pace . On a good game i immediately right ramp, left ramp, scoop, and finish tier 1. There's not much point in waiting before going on. Even if i flail a bit trying to get the left ramp or scoop, its somewhat rare that I accidentally start a insert mode before i can move cities. But once i'm at the second city most are close to starting

#138 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My flipper held up on my pro puts the ball into the mecha standups. Never the tail whip. That would be awesome though.

Yeah, mine always hits the mecha stand-ups and never the tail whip. It's usually my strategy for hitting those side targets since they're difficult to hit from the lower flippers.

#139 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Several reasons (for me at least)
1. I can't usually survive long enough to do each insert on every city. So I go for one good round of inserts(with as much annihilation/carnage out of it as you can.), so which city?
2. You at least want to control Tokyo (1% annihilation bonus) and if you control Tokyo and have all the inserts done, putting the ball back into the scoop (off a slingshot, etc) will end your run on that city which is unfortunate after all the work to stack inserts and bonuses. Going to next city will give you a bit of a buffer from accidental city change(since you have to do tier 2 before moving on).
3. The second city Kaiju battle will give you another ally and another DJ (another 1% annihilation)
4. For me it's a natural pace . On a good game i immediately right ramp, left ramp, scoop, and finish tier 1. There's not much point in waiting before going on. Even if i flail a bit trying to get the left ramp or scoop, its somewhat rare that I accidentally start a insert mode before i can move cities. But once i'm at the second city most are close to starting

Pretty close. The only two things you are really missing out on by leaving Tokyo early are:

1. Starting a total of 4 tank mb’s, 4 Tesla strikes and 4 bridge mb’s for the entire game. Out of 700+ games, I have only pulled this off three times on a Pinburgh tilt.
2. The 3 destruction JP’s you would get for starting those three before leaving Tokyo. So essentially 3% loss on annihilation bonuses. Again, not worth the risk to stay.

Even if you destroy one of those three, your annihilation % is so low that you really won’t get much value in early game. As posted above, moving to another city (should always be London) gives you a chance to defeat another kaiju, light an ally, and most importantly carryover ALL progress for shots to start tank mb, switches to start bridge mb, and targets to start Tesla strike. You can even have bridge mb ready to start on a ramp, and it will carry over when you decide to switch cities. The key to scoring well in this game is to have all three close to starting then start each back to back to back. Similar to having sparky ready to go after playing snake or grave mb on MET.

#140 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Yeah man you really need to do more videos. I like the way you explain things, it makes it easy to understand. I'm an idiot and games with rules much more complicated than like deadpool or elvira get confusing to me quick. I try to read the rulesheets on tiltforums but it just takes a really really long time for it to click with me.

Thank you. I probably should start a gofund me for the money to build a rig haha. I know a video is way better than an explanation but right now this is all I got. I plan to make a couple of more videos when I am out his way again.

#141 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yes great point, I’ll try to get a game or two on this Pro ahead of time. I feel like the same goes for the DJP from the magnet. Some GZs you can make it all day and some drop the ball too far out from the flipper to get a successful shot.
Here are the answers but now successful tries out of 10 shots:
Left ramp from right ramp - 6/10
Left ramp from a trap - 8/10
Destruction Jackpot shot from the magnet - 8/10
Scoop shot from a return on the left ramp - 2/10
Scoop shot from a trap - 9/10
Live catch from the center spinner - 10/10
Trapping the ball after a return from mecha spinner - 10/10
Shooting right ramp, hopping the ball over to left flipper - 10/10
Intentionally shooting the Minilla shot - 7/10
Hope that helps, thanks again for the strategy tips!

Exactly what I needed. Not sure the caliber of player you are up against, but I’ll assume B to lower A in Pinburgh.

First thing to do is look at the start of the game for the tank shot. If it opens up on left spinner, then you should shoot this shot right away with a ball save. Short plunge to the mecha switch will give you a small extended ball save while the plunge to behind the upper flipper will give you a longer save. Do the former if tank is on the left spinner and the latter if anywhere else. The left spinner give you the tank shot (if lit) plus switches to first bridge. I recommend this because if you leave it on left spinner, then it won’t move off of there until you hit the shot. With your bridge attack lit, now shoot both ramps to light a mode. If you miss the left ramp early, you will at least get progress to bridge. Since you are 10/10 on live catch from center spinner and don’t like the left ramp to scoop shot, then you should always shoot center spinner, live catch, then shoot the scoop to start the kaiju. First choice should be either ebriah or gigan. I base that decision on where my tanks are. Whichever has the more tanks is the one I take. If the tank is on the post, I count that towards Gigan since a missed Gigan shot will collect it…. but a successful left spinner shot to Ebriah will get it too. I miss the left ramp more than I hit the left spinner so that is why I count it to Gigan.

I think this would be best if I broke it up into separate posts (it will get long). Any questions so far? For the second part, do you just want a successful kaiju strat or one for failure as well?

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Exactly what I needed. Not sure the caliber of player you are up against, but I’ll assume B to lower A in Pinburgh.
First thing to do is look at the start of the game for the tank shot. If it opens up on left spinner, then you should shoot this shot right away with a ball save. Short plunge to the mecha switch will give you a small extended ball save while the plunge to behind the upper flipper will give you a longer save. Do the former if tank is on the left spinner and the latter if anywhere else. The left spinner give you the tank shot (if lit) plus switches to first bridge. I recommend this because if you leave it on left spinner, then it won’t move off of there until you hit the shot. With your bridge attack lit, now shoot both ramps to light a mode. If you miss the left ramp early, you will at least get progress to bridge. Since you are 10/10 on live catch from center spinner and don’t like the left ramp to scoop shot, then you should always shoot center spinner, live catch, then shoot the scoop to start the kaiju. First choice should be either ebriah or gigan. I base that decision on where my tanks are. Whichever has the more tanks is the one I take. If the tank is on the post, I count that towards Gigan since a missed Gigan shot will collect it…. but a successful left spinner shot to Ebriah will get it too. I miss the left ramp more than I hit the left spinner so that is why I count it to Gigan.
I think this would be best if I broke it up into separate posts (it will get long). Any questions so far? For the second part, do you just want a successful kaiju strat or one for failure as well?

Oh man, this is perfect! Hopefully other's reading this strat can benefit as well. I like your approach of seeing where the tank shots are at the beginning of the game, I will definitely look for that as well.

My only question was going to be on when to start Jet Fighters, but it sounds like that is coming up. Usually I try to get an ally before I start a mode, but I will try your approach and get into the mode before getting an ally then possibly stack Gigan with Jet Fighters.

I'm about 8/10 in terms of success rate on finishing Ebirah and Gigan, so lets go with the assumption that I successfully completed either of those 2 modes in the beginning (ball 1 or 2).

#143 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Oh man, this is perfect! Hopefully other's reading this strat can benefit as well. I like your approach of seeing where the tank shots are at the beginning of the game, I will definitely look for that as well.
My only question was going to be on when to start Jet Fighters, but it sounds like that is coming up. Usually I try to get an ally before I start a mode, but I will try your approach and get into the mode before getting an ally then possibly stack Gigan with Jet Fighters.
I'm about 8/10 in terms of success rate on finishing Ebirah and Gigan, so lets go with the assumption that I successfully completed either of those 2 modes in the beginning (ball 1 or 2).

Good deal. I also like Gigan because he is getting you progress on GZ mb with successful shots. On a premium it is even better, as a lock lit while playing Gigan gives you right ramp all day. As for jets, it’s all about successful left ramp shots to light the three on the left. I’m impartial on starting it before first kaiju, during or after.

Once you make half progress on either, you are going to take Mothra as your first ally. It will be hard to set any GC’s that way, but you care about winning the game not setting records. The safety of left lane ball save is critical on GZ. The only time I wouldn’t take it initially is if I was right about to start a mb. Your mode won’t be worth a lot until your level 2 power up. After taking Mothra finish out the kaiju and collect the DJ at 2X. If you fail on ball one, then restart the kaiju but don’t take the DJ immediately. It will only be at 1x and you won’t be able to collect it again after winning. You want to win because of the city perk and DJ multiplier. After the DJ, check where the tanks are. If any is on a ramp, then you might as well change cities so that ramp will be worth a kaiju start AND a tank. Be sure NOT to collect ten tanks or it will lock you out of changing cities. You want to prime it before changing. Also, when you are battling first kaiju, don’t forget to make progress on bridge attack. This should be easy for you if you are great at the live catch from center spinner. Again, don’t start bridge, just have it ready.

Center spinner to live catch on the left flipper, scoop shot to change cities. ALWAYS pick London. It’s perk is a permanent boost to your DJ. The other two increase loop value (Paris) and saucer attack value (NY). Significantly less value than London. You may need to shoot the building shot one more time to light GZ mb. Now here is where I focus on jets since I need the ramps to light my next kaiju anyway. Light the scoop with one ramp each and finish out the remaining inlane jets. Now before you start the mode, go get your five jets by right ramp all day. Check out my tutorial video for an example. Do not go for the sixth jet, it is too dangerous. The ONLY reason to do it is if your GZ power up is not lit at the scoop for level 2. You will want level two before starting the next kaiju. You should have your heat ray by now. Do not use it yet.

Hit the scoop with Rodan lit. Try and avoid collecting the 10th tank until you pick the next kaiju. Pick titanosaurus because it’s the least amount of shots, builds up value in mb, and is predictable on sequence. For the level 2 power up choose the 5x tier 1 option. Dead bounce from the left flipper to right flipper after the scoop. Now either start bridge mb, shoot one more tank for tank mb, or make it easy on yourself and start GZ mb. I prefer the latter because the add a ball on GZ mb is the same shots as increasing the value on titanosaurus. If playing GZ mb, just focus on left and right standup on titanosaurus. Once you get to side standup, use your heat ray to take it out. Now go for the maser and the magna post to finish. It’s 300+ million if you do it somewhat quickly. Now guess what is lit at the scoop, anguirus! You do want to try and get the super for GZ MB to light monster zero at level 4. Do NOT waste anguirus to get it though. We want him for bridge or tank mb after GZ mb. Good so far?

#144 1 year ago

Great stuff here

#145 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Good deal. I also like Gigan because he is getting you progress on GZ mb with successful shots. On a premium it is even better, as a lock lit while playing Gigan gives you right ramp all day. As for jets, it’s all about successful left ramp shots to light the three on the left. I’m impartial on starting it before first kaiju, during or after.
Once you make half progress on either, you are going to take Mothra as your first ally. It will be hard to set any GC’s that way, but you care about winning the game not setting records. The safety of left lane ball save is critical on GZ. The only time
I wouldn’t take it initially is if I was right about to start a mb. Your mode won’t be worth a lot until your level 2 power up. After taking Mothra finish out the kaiju and collect the DJ at 2X. If you fail on ball one, then restart the kaiju but don’t take the DJ immediately. It will only be at 1x and you won’t be able to collect it again after winning. You want to win because of the city perk and DJ multiplier. After the DJ, check where the tanks are. If any is on a ramp, then you might as well change cities so that ramp will be worth a kaiju start AND a tank. Be sure NOT to collect ten tanks or it will lock you out of changing cities. You want to prime it before changing. Also, when you are battling first kaiju, don’t forget to make progress on bridge attack. This should be easy for you if you are great at the live catch from center spinner. Again, don’t start bridge, just have it ready.
Center spinner to live catch on the left flipper, scoop shot to change cities. ALWAYS pick London. It’s perk is a permanent boost to your DJ. The other two increase loop value (Paris) and saucer attack value (NY). Significantly less value than London. You may need to shoot the building shot one more time to light GZ mb. Now here is where I focus on jets since I need the ramps to light my next kaiju anyway. Light the scoop with one ramp each and finish out the remaining inlane jets. Now before you start the mode, go get your five jets by right ramp all day. Check out my tutorial video for an example. Do not go for the sixth jet, it is too dangerous. The ONLY reason to do it is if your GZ power up is not lit at the scoop for level 2. You will want level two before starting the next kaiju. You should have your heat ray by now. Do not use it yet.
Hit the scoop with Rodan lit. Try and avoid collecting the 10th tank until you pick the next kaiju. Pick titanosaurus because it’s the least amount of shots, builds up value in mb, and is predictable on sequence. For the level 2 power up choose the 5x tier 1 option. Dead bounce from the left flipper to right flipper after the scoop. Now either start bridge mb, shoot one more tank for tank mb, or make it easy on yourself and start GZ mb. I prefer the latter because the add a ball on GZ mb is the same shots as increasing the value on titanosaurus. If playing GZ mb, just focus on left and right standup on titanosaurus. Once you get to side standup, use your heat ray to take it out. Now go for the maser and the magna post to finish. It’s 300+ million if you do it somewhat quickly. Now guess what is lit at the scoop, anguirus! You do want to try and get the super for GZ MB to light monster zero at level 4. Do NOT waste anguirus to get it though. We want him for bridge or tank mb after GZ mb. Good so far?

Wow this is awesome. This makes total sense to me. Tons of strategy here on when to start modes vs. MB.

Really like the idea of taking Rodan into Titanosaurus as well. Can't wait to see what's next.

#146 1 year ago

I’m still at the preschool level on the rules, just curious can you play all 7 battles if there are only four cities? I’m not defeating more than one battle in a game but just curious how it works after you play 4 cities/battles.

#147 1 year ago

First city has only a tier 1 battle, other three cities each have a tier 1 and tier 2, for seven total.

#148 1 year ago

This is one of the most remarkable things I have ever read on Pinside! I just have a huge smile on my face as I read it! I really need to work on my live catch. Thanks for your efforts, here and in the videos!

#149 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Wow this is awesome. This makes total sense to me. Tons of strategy here on when to start modes vs. MB.
Really like the idea of taking Rodan into Titanosaurus as well. Can't wait to see what's next.

Appreciate the compliments.

You’ll have a DJ lit at the building with an additional multiplier for winning. Worth noting, 3% of GZ mb total is added to your temporary DJ value on the same ball. I’ll come out with a description of DJ values in the next couple of weeks. If you feel confident, then I would take a chance at collecting the DJ for the additional annihilation percentage increase, especially if you still have Mothra lit. Now we are ready to do “the triple stack”.

I like to do bridge first if I didn’t burn my heat ray on that stand up in titanosaurus because it determines whether you are going to stick around and collect additional annihilation value or move on. You don’t want to sit around and not use your heat ray. Remember that bridge will always be 2% higher than the others. See my tutorial video for a detailed explanation of annihilation bonus and carnage bonus. Let’s pretend you still have the heat ray.

See which ramp bridge mb start is on and go ahead and start it. Now here is where it gets interesting. If you want to play it safe, then use your heat ray right away to collect all single jackpots. Do a hard plunge to collect a double at the magna post. One more double lights your bridge supers at the right ramp for about 12 seconds. First super collect is an add a ball. This is where you “skill drain” to get the other balls out of the way as you continue to shoot the right ramp. Keep an eye on your ball save. Second round requires 4 singles before the doubles light. I prefer
center spinner, building, side loop and mecha side lane (through mecha spinner). If you get to the second round of supers, then you’re looking at 100 mil + for bridge.

Now if you are playing a great player, then do this. For the first round of bridge, you only need three single jackpots to light the two doubles at the magna post. Easiest are building, center spinner and either side loop or mecha side lane. You can cheat the latter by doing a short plunge (like the skill shot) with the added ball. The other two you can get flailing. If quick enough, you may still have a ball save before getting into your doubles. Now take the two double jackpots. This is where you want to use anguirus if you happen to lose the other ball. Now do the same thing as the previous paragraph for the supers. Keep an eye on the ball save because you will want to set it up to where you have a ball on each flipper. For the second round, use the heat ray to cash in on all single jackpots. Now you only need to survive two double jackpots to get to another round of supers. If you haven’t used anguirus, then you can use him here. Start the video link below at 59:30 and you can see me get into a third round of bridge and choke before getting to a third round of supers haha.

Tomorrow I’ll talk about tank mb and how you will use it to start and/or complete Tesla strike.

#150 1 year ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Appreciate the compliments.
You’ll have a DJ lit at the building with an additional multiplier for winning. Worth noting, 3% of GZ mb total is added to your temporary DJ value on the same ball. I’ll come out with a description of DJ values in the next couple of weeks. If you feel confident, then I would take a chance at collecting the DJ for the additional annihilation percentage increase, especially if you still have Mothra lit. Now we are ready to do “the triple stack”.
I like to do bridge first if I didn’t burn my heat ray on that stand up in titanosaurus because it determines whether you are going to stick around and collect additional annihilation value or move on. You don’t want to sit around and not use your heat ray. Remember that bridge will always be 2% higher than the others. See my tutorial video for a detailed explanation of annihilation bonus and carnage bonus. Let’s pretend you still have the heat ray.
See which ramp bridge mb start is on and go ahead and start it. Now here is where it gets interesting. If you want to play it safe, then use your heat ray right away to collect all single jackpots. Do a hard plunge to collect a double at the magna post. One more double lights your bridge supers at the right ramp for about 12 seconds. First super collect is an add a ball. This is where you “skill drain” to get the other balls out of the way as you continue to shoot the right ramp. Keep an eye on your ball save. Second round requires 4 singles before the doubles light. I prefer
center spinner, building, side loop and mecha side lane (through mecha spinner). If you get to the second round of supers, then you’re looking at 100 mil + for bridge.
Now if you are playing a great player, then do this. For the first round of bridge, you only need three single jackpots to light the two doubles at the magna post. Easiest are building, center spinner and either side loop or mecha side lane. You can cheat the latter by doing a short plunge (like the skill shot) with the added ball. The other two you can get flailing. If quick enough, you may still have a ball save before getting into your doubles. Now take the two double jackpots. This is where you want to use anguirus if you happen to lose the other ball. Now do the same thing as the previous paragraph for the supers. Keep an eye on the ball save because you will want to set it up to where you have a ball on each flipper. For the second round, use the heat ray to cash in on all single jackpots. Now you only need to survive two double jackpots to get to another round of supers. If you haven’t used anguirus, then you can use him here. Start the video link below at 59:30 and you can see me get into a third round of bridge and choke before getting to a third round of supers haha.

Tomorrow I’ll talk about tank mb and how you will use it to start and/or complete Tesla strike.

Wow, I had no idea 3% of GZ MB was applied to the temporary DJ value! Thats really good to know.

I really like the idea of using heat ray right away to collect the 3 shots, that gives you time to focus on the 2 double JPs and the Super JPs at the right ramp while still having some ball save time. I also really like your idea of "skill draining" to take advantage of the manual plunge to double JP. Great stuff here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plattsburgh, NY
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-score-a-billion-on-godzilla-and-more/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.