Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10378358 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3258 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clodpole.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

I refurbished a pachinko machine as a novel side project, and I chickened out when it came to removing the plastic molding held on by those push nuts. If I get another one, I'll give it a try. I think there are far fewer plastic post/push nut combos on the pachinko than you have on your machine so I won't have to be quite as brave as you will!

#12 3 years ago

Super-summary version, and I quote:

"Cheap A** Rec Games Pinball Bastard. You need a hundred dollar part for a pinball machine ? These guys will scavange one for free off an abandoned washing machine at the bottom of Lake Erie and make it work. There is no limit to the lengths these gentlemen will go to to save a buck when restoring a beloved pinball machine to working order."

Burt Munro would've easily made the CARGPB, though he was a motorcycle racer. He ran this old Indian over 200mph with a spark plug he kept rebuilding, rather than having to use a new one:

10378358 (resized).jpg10378358 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clodpole.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-remove-strange-pins?tu=clodpole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.