7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by crlush
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160509_190410_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Is there any possible way to remove this tag without damaging the apron? I know the Shadow apron decals are available, so I suppose I could use that if the artwork gets messed up. I expect it's not possible, but will give something a try if it may work.

Thanks.

20160509_190410_(resized).jpg20160509_190410_(resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

If it's glued on, goo remover, freeze it off. A number of methods

#3 7 years ago

Seems like it's contacted cemented on really good.

#4 7 years ago

I'd leave it as a cool part of the pin's history.

#5 7 years ago

Totally agree Vid. All these shoped to hell pins look brand new, but it doesn't hurt to remember the life of pins before they entered the relatively boring life in private collection.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Seems like it's contacted cemented on really good.

It certainly does. I think I would leave it alone sick you may cause damage trying to remove it.

But, maybe keep an eye out for an apron to replace yours with.

#7 7 years ago

I don't mind the tag and left it on so far because who cares. But now I'm getting ready to shop it to then sell it and I know someone will nitpick the tag.

#8 7 years ago

Freeze it off (can of air upside down). Then adhesive remover like goo-gone. Removed a similar tag from a wooden cabinet with no damage.

#9 7 years ago

/\
    What this guy said

#10 7 years ago

That tag looks rotted on there, if you get it off you most likely will still see marks that it was there, if I were buying it I wouldn't care that it's there, but I'm sure there plenty of anal people out there that it would bother. If you get it off with good results please post a pic.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-remove-an-import-tag-from-apron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.