Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have bought the special decorative balls for the TZ Gumball Machine. Which is the simplest way to put them in? They are too big to put in from the top. I don't fell like taking the Gumball Machine apart completely...

#2 4 years ago

well...the first time I installed them - I had to force them in. On the next TZ I had, I was doing a shop job and had the gumball machine removed and installed them by taking apart the gumball machine. On my third machine...I forced them in (and I won't be doing it to a 4th machine - I finally found the keeper). I suspect forcing them in isn't the best way but it worked for me without breaking anything.

#3 4 years ago

Force your balls right in there man. Sometimes you have to push so hard it feels like you gonna burst, and you feel the opening is too small but just keep ramming it in there and you'll come out on top.

I'm making subtle sexual references just in case anyone is missing what's going on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 3.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 25.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside