Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mrossman5
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C8A8A730-82F6-4C43-9001-F08CC795D20C (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Having trouble with my Stargate. Ball gets stuck in the top right VUK (connected to pyramid) and game can’t get it out. Any advice on how to fix this would really be appreciated.

image (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

The ball seems to get stuck here when it can’t make it up.

C8A8A730-82F6-4C43-9001-F08CC795D20C (resized).jpeg
#4 1 year ago

you loosened the screws for both the VUK and the tray, and pushed them as close as you can and tightened them both back down?

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is the cup worn out?

I don’t believe so.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you loosened the screws for both the VUK and the tray, and pushed them as close as you can and tightened them both back down?

Good idea. I will try that.

#6 1 year ago

Problem solved (I think). Just removed a screw and bent the subway closer to the VUK. Seems like it is working now. Thanks for the help!

#7 1 year ago

Great. Not working again. I’m running out of options.

#8 1 year ago

Cut a stick which size gone from the bottom to the top of the VUK and put it inside it, at the center of the white round part.

Cut 2 cercles of paper to the diameter of the vuk and pierces them on the stick at the center by the top playfield.

Next space them around 1 inch and slide the vuk and fix it when circle papers are totally flat.

ENJOY

#9 1 year ago

After 1 hour of research I found what I already read and try to explain...look at here.

www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23493

Came from this previous post on Pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-left-vuk

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Benhurr:

Cut a stick which size gone from the bottom to the top of the VUK and put it inside it, at the center of the white round part.
Cut 2 cercles of paper to the diameter of the vuk and pierces them on the stick at the center by the top playfield.
Next space them around 1 inch and slide the vuk and fix it when circle papers are totally flat.
ENJOY

Quoted from Benhurr:

After 1 hour of research I found what I already read and try to explain...look at here.
www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23493
Came from this previous post on Pinside
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-left-vuk

Thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Renaissance, FLORIDA
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside