(Topic ID: 247026)

How to open (lift the playfield) of a Rockola Game?

By ChilePin

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bjmclrn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E00F7D1C-4848-498E-8D96-5CCF12BBE9B5 (resized).jpeg
D7E0E0A2-7529-4CEA-B549-4008740A8C78 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjmclrn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

If you still need to fix a sticky mechanism heres what to do. First remove the glass by unscrewing the lock bar. next remove the central wodden disc, you will need to remove 4 screws that hold the metal plate in position. now r3move the screws holding the rotating mechanism in place, now jiggle the mechanisn till you can remove it, see picture. If you have to remove the playfield you will have to dismattle the front of the cabinet a real pane then withdraw the 2 wooden support pieces of wood the playfield will now slide out the front, this is a last resort unless you are planning to refurbish the cabinet like i have done

D7E0E0A2-7529-4CEA-B549-4008740A8C78 (resized).jpegD7E0E0A2-7529-4CEA-B549-4008740A8C78 (resized).jpegE00F7D1C-4848-498E-8D96-5CCF12BBE9B5 (resized).jpegE00F7D1C-4848-498E-8D96-5CCF12BBE9B5 (resized).jpeg
#5 2 years ago

Update The above instruction on how to fix a sticky mechanism is only for Rockola Wings. I think they realised what pain it would be so rockola world series, jigsaw are very much easier. Just like a later pinballs no need to dismantle the cabinet. PS started assembling my rockola wings, then i will do my world series.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjmclrn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-open-lift-the-playfield-of-a-rockola-game?tu=bjmclrn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.