Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    5AFE3629-01B9-4DE5-AFCD-09F50C55E730 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Airplane is awesome.gif
    wrong-end-badly (resized).jpg
    Borealis_(resized).jpg
    56404269-_(resized).jpg
    patrick.png
    phantasm_ii__span.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
    #251 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Western Union is ONLY for sending money to loved ones in an emergency.
    Never for sending money to a stranger.
    Anytime someone unrelated to you asks for Western Union payment, it is ALWAYS a scam.

I mean it as a form of getting paid for a pinball machine. Is there any risk for the seller if payment is made through western union?

#252 7 years ago

Great thread!

I just had the experience of running into a scammer on Craigslist. "is the pinball still for sale?" then I replied with "yes", "I'll send you a check in the mail for the full amount you are asking, when the check clears, I will send my people to pick it up. I need your full name that as it should appear on the check and your address, OK!" Since I've been around the block a little I realized this was too easy. I looked up the number, the area code is for Bainbridge, WA. A lot of con numbers come from that area code. So, I gave them the name of the head of the local FBI office in Seattle address and the persons the name in charge there. They replied with..."I can't use that address, if you give me a real address I'll send you a check, otherwise I'm done". I replied.."I was hoping you were better than that"..

I may not have everything word for word, but the basics are there...

So, anyone selling needs to read this thread and be careful! This experience was with a crappy con artist, and was easy to spot! Didn't ask for pictures,did it all through text, didn't ask any questions, and it was almost automated, as soon as I sent a text, they replied almost instantly, no one can type that fast! They are pre written texts for the most part, I think. Some are really good and convincing!!

#253 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ok, let me ask you this, if I sell a machine on ebay, is the risk the same as selling it via just paypal? I mean as far as people trying to scam you by making disputes and claims (paypal scam) but through ebay. Do yoi run the same risk selling on ebay?

ebay generally rules in the buyer's favor in disputes, and payment is made through paypal anyway.

#254 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

ebay generally rules in the buyer's favor in disputes, and payment is made through paypal anyway.

Thanks!

#255 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ok, let me ask you this, if I sell a machine on ebay, is the risk the same as selling it via just paypal? I mean as far as people trying to scam you by making disputes and claims (paypal scam) but through ebay. Do yoi run the same risk selling on ebay?

Paypal and Ebay are connected to each other.

You are ALWAYS wide open for getting scammed if you accept Paypal.

#256 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Paypal and Ebay are connected to each other.
    You are ALWAYS wide open for getting scammed if you accept Paypal.

What about accepting western union as a form of payment for selling a pin? Any chance you can get scammed?

#257 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

What about accepting western union as a form of payment for selling a pin? Any chance you can get scammed?

If you can find someone dumb enough to WU you the money, I'd say you found the best buyer in the world.

Make sure you pick up your cash BEFORE you ship.

#258 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

If you can find someone dumb enough to WU you the money, I'd say you found the best buyer in the world.
    Make sure you pick up your cash BEFORE you ship.

Good to know this is a good a secure form of payment.....so no way for them to make disputes to try to scam the seller if they pay thru WU?

#259 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Good to know this is a good a secure form of payment.....so no way for them to make disputes to try to scam the seller if they pay thru WU?

When you go to a WU office with your claim# and ID, you leave with actual cold, hard cash.

It's not a Check, Money Order, Paypal or any other **promissory note** kind of thing.

That's why scammers love WU.

There is no way to ever get the money back.....

#260 7 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

When you go to a WU office with your claim# and ID, you leave with actual cold, hard cash.
    It's not a Check, Money Order, Paypal or any other **promissory note** kind of thing.
    That's why scammers love WU.
    There is no way to ever get the money back.....

Wow! Great info Vid! Thanks!!!

#261 7 years ago

Yep. Nobody in their right mind will send money to someone other than a family member (who you are damn sure you want to have the money) using WU though

#262 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tickerguy:

Yep. Nobody in their right mind will send money to someone other than a family member (who you are damn sure you want to have the money) using WU though

True that. Selling pins is soo difficult

#263 7 years ago

I just don't understand how there are so many dealers and people (especially dealers) selling pins on ebay when they know they are open for a scam. Aren't they afraid something like that could happen? Or are they just clueless?

#264 7 years ago

You don't *have* to use PayPal to take payment.

#265 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I have been having fun emailing this scammer all morning. Why are they always named "Patrick"? and why do they always say "I hope you understand" also that he borrowed the pinball machine for a couple of days...
    ME - "Patrick that was quick. I worry about being scammed out there as I have responded to ads in the past for cheap machines and it turned out that they were fake. I have a good friend in phoenix that could come check it out for me and pay you on the spot if everything works out. That would be better than having you arrange the shipping etc and you could unload it today. Does that sound okay?"
    Patrick - "that would have been ok,but the machine is presently at a friend's place at Charlotte NC,but that wouldn't be an issue because he will be the one to arrange for the shipping and i only accept PayPal which is safe for both of us,so you don't have to worry about being scammed as i am not that type of person. i hope you understand?"
    ME- "I have friends in Charlotte also. Can I arrange to have someone check it out before we move forward with any shipping or payment details?"
    Patrick- "yes sure..below is his address and he owns a barn outside charlotte,so let me know when your friend will be going there so that i will inform my friend to wait for him because he is often at his barn,i hope you understand. please this has to be fast because i will probably be moving to UK this thursday so i need to sell this machine before leaving."
    Me-"Patrick if this is in indeed legit Do you want to send me your phone number so I can call or can I call daniel and discuss so we can take care of this? I appreciate you sending the address. But I don't want to send my friend out to a barn. Did you mean barn or bar? Seems kinda crazy to keep this at a friends barn in Charlotte as the pictures don't look like they were taken in a barn."
    Patrick - "the machine is at his home not the barn,he is constantly at his barn because he has a couple of animals,so below is his phone number try to call him. i am at work right now and i can't talk on the phone but you can leave a phone number and i will call you later."
    Me - "That phone number is not working so that makes me think this is not a real ad. Why did you keep it at a friends house?"
    Patrick - "maybe his phone is not on at the moment he borrowed just for a couple of days..i will try to contact him and get back to you asap.."
    Me - "Why would he borrow a phone? That seems really weird to borrow a phone that is disconnected? Why is the pinball machine in NC? Do you have other machines? Why did you post it on pinside?"
    Patrick -"i said he borrowed the machine for a few days and i am sorry i don't have other machines..please if you are not comfortable with this deal then let me know,i only posted the machine on pinside because a friend of mine recommended the site to me."
    Me - "I am comfortable with the price and making a deal but why would he borrow the machine in NC for a few days when you are in AZ that does not make sense nor does sending me a disconnected phone number. Obviously you can see some of my hesitations as I have bought and sold a lot of machines and this sounds kinda iffy. I am willing to help you out an make it easy for you to sell because I am close enough to NC to pick it up myself but worry about a friend borrowing it for a few days who does not own a working phone and lives thousands of miles away??"
    Patrick"its my friend and his phone has always been working and gave the machine to him because i hardly play it,so if you are prepare for the deal then let me know when you want the machine.. all payments will be done via PayPal,so no one gets cheated."

I love this kind of stuff. Anyone else into "Hoax Hotel". This guy goes out of his way the eff with scammers. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnNlJNSRxa3PF8XrKHOEPug

#266 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tickerguy:

You don't *have* to use PayPal to take payment.

You mean when you sell on ebay?

#267 7 years ago

Pinball dealers don't "sell" on ebay. They advertise on ebay.

#268 7 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Pinball dealers don't "sell" on ebay. They advertise on ebay.

What do you mean?

The ads are there, the "buy it now" option is there. Anybody can choose it buy it now and must pay via paypal no? Thanks

#269 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

What do you mean?
    The ads are there, the "buy it now" option is there. Anybody can choose it buy it now and must pay via paypal no? Thanks

He's saying that noone actually BUYS those machines. 99% of them - the newer games at any rate - are horribly overpriced.

#270 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

What do you mean?

You can still message the seller and make a cash-on-pickup arrangement.

#271 7 years ago

Very true guys!!! Wow! Them dealers are cleaver!

#272 7 years ago

Cleaver? As in a meat cleaver? Or leave it to Beaver Cleaver?

Or did you mean "CLEVER"?

#273 7 years ago
    Quoted from swanng:

Cleaver? As in a meat cleaver? Or leave it to Beaver Cleaver?
    Or did you mean "CLEVER"?

Just a typo...

#274 7 years ago

My phone types the words for mw in advance...

3 months later
    #275 7 years ago

Have a long distance buyer for my fish tales who seems legit, but he wants to pay via PayPal gift and have someone pick it up for him. It's not a Nigerian scam so let's not go there. Guy has been on pinside a while and has ties to the industry. I'm just not comfortable with PayPal and am insisting on cash or a bank wire. Am I making the purchase a hassle? I feel a wire transfer is a simple 5 minute thing to do. What would you do?

#276 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Have a long distance buyer for my fish tales who seems legit, but he wants to pay via PayPal gift and have someone pick it up for him. It's not a Nigerian scam so let's not go there. Guy has been on pinside a while and has ties to the industry. I'm just not comfortable with PayPal and am insisting on cash or a bank wire. Am I making the purchase a hassle? I feel a wire transfer is a simple 5 minute thing to do. What would you do?

I *always* say no to paypal for large amounts. It can always be charged back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813448

Quoted from vid1900:

IF SOMEONE PAYS ME AS A "GIFT" THEY CAN'T FILE A DISPUTE, RIGHT?
    Ah, here is another False Belief that is exploited by scammers to steal from you.
    Paypal says that if you pay someone by "Gift" there is no disputing of the transaction through Paypal allowed. So people get the idea into their heads that this must the only safe way to accept money from Paypal.
    What Paypal does not tell you is that all the buyer has to do is file a dispute directly with their Credit Card company and then the Credit Card company will chargeback Paypal, who will then Chargeback you, the seller.
    And as a super bonus, although Paypal's dispute period is 45 days (180 days for some items), most Credit Card companies allow chargebacks for 6 months. So even months latter, you can get a chargeback from Paypal.
    If you have already removed the money from your Paypal account, Paypal will try to take the chargeback amount from any bank account or credit card you have attached to your Paypal account.
    If they can't get that money from any of those sources, they sell the debt immediately to a collection agency.

#277 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

The person who picks it up pays you in cash. Pretty simple. Buyer is already trusting the shipper with the game.

#278 7 years ago

Another test case. Cashier's check in my name from a Wells Fargo in another US state- deposited by my buyer into my Chase bank account. I get a picture of the check and the deposit slip into my account. I call the number on the bottom left and reach Wells Fargo's automated validation number. I press multiple prompts and get to a person who verifies the check is legit and in process. After the funds are available- on Wednesday, presumably- when can I say I'm legitimately in the clear? Would a visit to a local Wells Fargo branch conclude 100% the funds have been actually transferred and not subject to charge-back?

I've had phone conversations and texts with the buyer- every indication a true gentleman and a fellow pinhead in every sense of the word. Just want to be fully sure no surprises at this point, especially since I originally insisted on a wire- but in the end he opted on his own for the Cashiers to save the $50 wire fee.

#279 7 years ago
    Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Another test case. Cashier's check in my name from a Wells Fargo in another US state- deposited by my buyer into my Chase bank account. I get a picture of the check and the deposit slip into my account. I call the number on the bottom left and reach Wells Fargo's automated validation number. I press multiple prompts and get to a person who verifies the check is legit and in process. After the funds are available- on Wednesday, presumably- when can I say I'm legitimately in the clear? Would a visit to a local Wells Fargo branch conclude 100% the funds have been actually transferred and not subject to charge-back?

There's a big difference between funds being available and the check actually clearing.

#280 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

There's a big difference between funds being available and the check actually clearing.

Right. So when can I legitimately say this check has actually cleared. Can a local Wells tell me?

#281 7 years ago

Right. So when can I legitimately say this check has actually cleared. Can a local Wells tell me?

Quoted from vid1900:

PERSONAL CHECKS, CASHIER'S CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS ALL TAKE 3-4 WEEKS TO CLEAR YOUR BANK !!!!!
    Got it?
    Your bank is not special.
    The teller at the bank knows nothing about the length of time a check takes to clear. Tellers are minimum wage workers who cash your payroll checks - same as Rocco at the party store.

#282 7 years ago

If you're going to visit a Wells Fargo just cash the check at Wells Fargo and deposit the cash in your account at Chase.

The scenario you describe is best answered by a bank employee. If that employee has zero accountability they may not be motivated to provide the correct information.

If I absolutely had to take a cashier's check I would go to MY bank and get the details in writing by someone you trust or at least someone who has authority and accountability at the bank.

#283 7 years ago

My feeling exactly. Wire transfer, cash or nothing. Makes me suspicious if people only want to pay via paypal. Buyer can transfer funds from paypal to their bank, then initiate a wire transfer, very simple.

#284 7 years ago

Alright, I just told the buyer I'm going to wait at least 3 weeks if the check is how it has to be- period. Hopefully he's cool with the wait or will stop the check and commute it to a wire, like originally asked.

#285 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

My feeling exactly. Wire transfer, cash or nothing. Makes me suspicious if people only want to pay via paypal. Buyer can transfer funds from paypal to their bank, then initiate a wire transfer, very simple.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813449

Quoted from vid1900:

MONEY WIRING SCAM
    ===============================================
    Another favorite of the CONfidence part of the game is the Money Wiring Scam.
    Everyone **knows** that if someone wires money to your bank account, they can't take it back. So you are confident that wired money must be a safe transaction.
    But of course, that is not the case.
    Here the scam works by the buyer saying he want's to wire money to you "because it's safer for both of us".
    You give him your bank account number, your address, your bank's address and wait for the money to be wired over.
    Of course the scammer has a different plan:
    1. He overnights a check made out to you, directly to your bank's branch.
    2. The bank receives the check with your name, address and account number on it, and deposits it into your account.
    3. You check your balance and see that a deposit has been made for $7,000
    4. You believe that the money was WIRED, so you are CONfident that the funds are good.
    5. You ship or allow pick up of the item.
    6. 3-4 weeks latter, the bank gives you a Chargeback for $7,000 + a $30 Bounce Check Fee.
    -
    In the USA, most banks charge a fee of $30-50 to accept a wired money transfer. If you see your account received the $7,000 without the transfer fee - be very afraid!
    In Europe the wired money fee is often only .60 cents for the same service, so it is harder to notice such a small fee.

Did nobody here read the original posts in this thread?

#286 7 years ago

The wire scam described in this post appears to be a limited carve-out thats really just a cashier's check in disguise.
    Generally, a real wire is one way and done- and it says "wire" on the pay line- and with the fee attached.

#287 7 years ago

I've had phone conversations and texts with the buyer- every indication a true gentleman and a fellow pinhead in every sense of the word. Just want to be fully sure no surprises at this point, especially since I originally insisted on a wire- but in the end he opted on his own for the Cashiers to save the $50 wire fee.

My protocol for a cashier's check works like this.

1. Buyer has to have a branch of his bank within a reasonable distance of me and my bank.

2. We go to HIS bank together and I *watch him* get the cashier's check. They deduct the funds from HIS account on the spot.

3. We take said check to MY bank. I ask them for immediate funds availability, and THEY confirm the check is good. This results in the funds having *no* hold at my bank (yes, even if it's for something big like a car or boat!)

4. I give him a *notarized* bill of sale (two copies), and it is notarized at *my* bank. This requires the BUYER to produce identification at my bank so the notary can stamp it. I now have positive identification, he has a bill of sale, and I have money. The property can now change hands.

Is it POSSIBLE for him to try to stop the cashier's check in this instance? Yes, but it's (1) difficult, as his bank KNOWS it has been cashed and cleared, and they verified it and (2) BOTH institutions saw BOTH of us and have us BOTH on video and (3) I have *POSITIVE* identification on the buyer, confirmed by a notary who stamped the copy of the bill of sale that I have retained. If he tries it my next act is to send the Sheriff over to explain the words "Grand Theft" to him.

Wires are safer but the fees are higher. Most banks will issue a cashier's check for $5 or $10; wire fees are frequently in the $25 range and some banks charge to *receive* wires (which is a rather jackass charge, but some do it.)

#288 7 years ago

I'm not sure you have read those posts carefully. A wire transfer is very safe if you know what to look for. As Vid notes, an overnighted check deposited in your account can look like a wire transfer so you need to watch to see how the funds arrive and/or whether an incoming wire transfer fee is applied to your account. A wire transfer is among the safest forms of payment for a seller, but it's not bulletproof if you don't pay attention.

#289 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I'm not sure you have read those posts carefully. A wire transfer is very safe if you know what to look for. As Vid notes, an overnighted check deposited in your account can look like a wire transfer so you need to watch to see how the funds arrive and/or whether an incoming wire transfer fee is applied to your account. A wire transfer is among the safest forms of payment for a seller, but it's not bulletproof if you don't pay attention.

Yes I have, and as I stated, a traditional wire that is actually a wire and not a disguised check.. anyways.

So it seems the check can't be stopped at this point. Not the outcome or situation I or my buyer wanted, but such is the situation sometimes when someone insists on saving $50 and I don't put my feet down. Ugh.

I couldn't have done this in person with him, he lives in another state, as before.

I called and confirmed at the Wells that this check was drawn on the date the check is stated, issued to me and that the funds were sent. Only stop at this point can be for lost or stolen, if stolen they'd have to prove funds didn't go to me. Since this was deposited in my account by the account holder of the check, that wouldn't be an issue.

#290 7 years ago

What is so hard about cash (and perhaps, ass & grass, as we would have said in my day)?

If someone offers checks, bank things, PayPal, or anything else, but can't make it green, then they don't have the cash.

Cash. Money. Federal Reserve Notes. $$$. Don't take anything else and you won't get ripped off. Pretty simple if you ask me.

#291 7 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

People demand paypal because they want to use a credit card to buy. Any time you take payment via credit card (paypal, square, etc.), you are subject to a charge back.

If someone needs to use a credit card, they can do a cash advance at their own bank and deposit the cash in your bank. Now this opens them up for the loss, not you.

2 months later
    #292 7 years ago

No wonder I can't get anyone to sell to me. I've offered several of these forms of payment in exactly the ways described in the original post. I must sound like a complete scammer. Problem is... I'm legit. I'm new to buying and am trying to get my hands on a LOTR... will be my first pin. I can't find one in my area so now what? Am I safe to buy from a dealer with a check? Waiting for my check to clear sucks, but I can handle it. However, I don't want my check to get cashed and receive no machine. If I check the business reputation and address with the BBB am I gtg? This is a machine that I saw on Ebay but the dealer is willing to sell for less privately. All help is appreciated. When I finally convinced my wife that I "needed" this pin... I had no idea how difficult it would be to actually buy one. Dealer store is here:
    http://www.pinballandmore.com/

#293 7 years ago
    Quoted from BigWorm:

No wonder I can't get anyone to sell to me. I've offered several of these forms of payment in exactly the ways described in the original post. I must sound like a complete scammer. Problem is... I'm legit. I'm new to buying and am trying to get my hands on a LOTR... will be my first pin. I can't find one in my area so now what? Am I safe to buy from a dealer with a check? Waiting for my check to clear sucks, but I can handle it. However, I don't want my check to get cashed and receive no machine. If I check the business reputation and address with the BBB am I gtg? This is a machine that I saw on Ebay but the dealer is willing to sell for less privately. All help is appreciated. When I finally convinced my wife that I "needed" this pin... I had no idea how difficult it would be to actually buy one. Dealer store is here:

Contact r5g here on pinside. He's got an LOTR for sale on Mr. Pinball for $5500 (I think). HUO. He's in Reno, if you don't mind going that far (about 250 mi from Pleasanton CA). I'm sure he'll only take cash though

#294 7 years ago
    Quoted from BigWorm:

You should start a thread asking about the reputation of that particular seller. You may not want to buy there.

3 weeks later
    #295 7 years ago

This is really funny. I have purchased 3 pins on pinside. The first two were ads that I responded to with "I'll buy the game for asking price." and then gave them my phone number and email and we worked it out from there. In both cases I paid them in full through a paypal gift immediately and then set up shipping through STI. Also, I'm a doctor (no, seriously, an MD). I had to figure out a way to build a reputation on here so I took some major risk. I was a little sick about it at first but both deals turned out great!

I was looking in this area because I wanted to find out how I should really handle these transactions where the game is shipped without getting scammed because I might not always be so lucky as I was the first two times.

3 months later
    #296 6 years ago

I always thought those emails from Nigeria were from some pretty dumb people, using USD and saying an "agent" will pick it up etc. I am 100% sure that's the case. Saying that this is their way of weeding out the smart people and getting the "dumbest" to respond is sort of a ridiculus statement. What sort of smart person would spend his days emailing stupidity scam emails. BUT: Be careful out there please, questioning and caution are definitely warranted I agree with that.

#297 6 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I am 100% sure that's the case. Saying that this is their way of weeding out the smart people and getting the "dumbest" to respond is sort of a ridiculus statement.

Might want to reconsider that 100% sure thing. Unless you think a Microsoft research paper is ridiculous (please note correct spelling of ridiculus).

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-email-scams-written-in-broken-English

#298 6 years ago

I don't see it that way with regard to cashier's checks, and I think they are a safe method of payment. I think from my understanding of the Uniform Commercial Code, which I admittedly haven't read in some time, some things have been misstated. But the basic principles of negotiable instruments haven't changed.

A cashier's check is not drawn on the buyer's or payor's account, it is drawn on a separate principal account both maintained and owned by the issuing bank or entity. You go to the bank, you fill out a form, you pay a fee and hand them your cash, or it is drawn IMMEDIATELY from the buyer's account. It is placed in the issuer's account, customarily the bank. The bank then issues the draft, secured by funds that are now in the bank's own secured account.

A cashier's check has historically been a preferred method of secure payment (in large monetary transactions, real estate closings, stock and securities purchases, etc.) as it is considered a cash equivalent in an alternate form. It is guaranteed by the issuing entity, and FDIC insured. As far as I know or have ever seen (again, not having read the UCC since law school), payments cannot be "stopped" or charged back on a cashier's check.

Now if you accept a cashier's check issued by "Joe's Bank" that looks sketchy...well..that is your problem.

#299 6 years ago
    Quoted from BigWorm:

No wonder I can't get anyone to sell to me. I've offered several of these forms of payment in exactly the ways described in the original post. I must sound like a complete scammer.

Cash on the glass is always a good way to make a deal happen. Doesn't work well for long distances of course.

#300 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I don't see it that way with regard to cashier's checks, and I think they are a safe method of payment.

Nope.

They are never written out to a bank you have local access to.

They are always written on a far away bank with a real sounding name, or a "Morgan Stanly" account with international routing numbers.

The international routing numbers keep the check bouncing around until weeks latter you get it back stamped AIFI

There are 411 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.