You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ham_and_bananas_hollandaise (resized).jpg
3zyp65 (resized).jpg
6CFC0F6A-219D-41FD-86F4-90AD94AF8F2B (resized).jpeg
568BA778-E736-45E1-8B7C-CB137B25946F (resized).jpeg
DqxIJh9XgAA_7cG (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Show us your methods and recipes.

#4 3 years ago

Thank you. I think I'll order my eggs benedict out today.

#6 3 years ago

I did the Knorr mix once and it did not quite cut the mustard. Probably the reason I started this thread. When I got up today, I actually laughed that I had started this thread.

But yes, Eggs Benedict are the bomb, and the only place around here that has good ones to go that I know of is The Black Bear Diner.

#8 3 years ago

Black Bear has several versions of Eggs Benedict, but do I really need to pay extra for that bowl of fruit?

DqxIJh9XgAA_7cG (resized).jpgDqxIJh9XgAA_7cG (resized).jpg
#10 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hollandaise in the Sun

That's been my brain over the last few weeks. It's been fun though.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

First off, that bowl of fruit can fuck of. Second, That better be hash browns in the distance, because if it’s some weird coleslaw I’m going to loose it.

Yes, Black Bear has one of the better breakfasts in town, but like with everything you order there it is max amount of food. I'm almost ashamed to ask them if I can get a few bucks off if they will just hold the fruit bowl. And those look to be their homestyle potatoes which are pretty damn good.

I don't do cole slaw or most other goo foods that are mixed with mayo or what have you. In fact, I just plain don't do mayo. Hollandaise much better.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Who is this mysterious o-din? I follow his posts. His sometimes snarky responses. I’ve even seen his sock clad feet in sandals.

3zyp65 (resized).jpg3zyp65 (resized).jpg
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My daughter has a mayo aversion. Well, had. My coleslaw destroyed that, or at the very least created an exception.

When I was a child, one evening it became do or die time for my parents getting me to eat. Not just the meat and the bread, but the coleslaw too. After everybody else was done, they laid it down that I was to sit at that table until I ate that pile of coleslaw. Well, the half hours turned to hours after they left me there, then I came up with the answer. I took little bits of slaw at a time and wadded its up in napkins and did my best Wlit Chamberlin and hit every shot into the wastebasket across the room. When they finally came back, it was all gone.

#34 3 years ago

I hate cole sause. And don't think I haven't tried it. Nothing against cabbage though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-make-holandaise-sause?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.