Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by halflip87
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

No EB
    No BS
    Open outlanes

That was how Main street Mayhem worked last year. They didn't even adjust the steepness. It worked great.

I was amused by the complaints from people about no ball save. I'm a novice but I didn't have any trouble because I reminded myself every time. Most players, even the really good ones, would forget and lose their ball.

If your league players get used to that then it's probably time to swap games out.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You can tell how long they've been playing pinball. lol.
    I say take it back to the days of no ball save and tilt ends game. That'll definitely learn them!

Tilts were pretty tight as well but I think that was normal for the location.

It was really hilarious. TWD was brutal for a lot of them but I got multiball every time I played it and kept winning games on it.

The first day I was second to last but the second day I did a lot better after figuring out the ball save and tilt.

It definitely changed strategy and kept scores close.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dmbjunky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-make-a-pin-more-challenging-to-play?tu=dmbjunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.