Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Perhaps this has already been answered, and I apologize if it has. I looked and couldn't find anything so I figured I'd ask.

Is there a way to link Mmr to a topic? When I try to do it the only one that comes up is the original.

Thanks,
Jon

#2 4 years ago

Nope, there's just the original

#4 4 years ago

They should add the MMR to the games list just for tech issues. Linking games to tech issues correctly will go a long way in creating a useful database for tech issues/fixes.

#5 4 years ago

Not really sure what that is, but I clicked the link and it requires a password. I did make an attempt to check it out tho

Quoted from TaylorVA:

They should add the MMR to the games list just for tech issues. Linking games to tech issues correctly will go a long way in creating a useful database for tech issues/fixes.

Very good point. I don't really understand why it's not there to link, considering it's a different company from the original as well. I was trying to link it in a post I have about pins on location, and I don't want to put the original because it's misleading. Sure it's MM, but a lot of people want to play the remake, and others don't care about the remake, and I don't want people showing up and being disappointed (in my opinion MM is MM, but I know it's a hot issue on here amongst some). It's listed correctly in the thread of course, I just don't want to link the wrong one. And the point about tech issues is spot on.

#6 4 years ago

PinballJon, here's a link that will work for you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/req-medieval-madness-remake#post-2464560

(The other link was to the beta version of the board, which requires an invitation)

#7 4 years ago

Yes the beta credentials have been invalidated. Not sure how you're still using that site.

#8 4 years ago

Arg. I thought I edited that URL. Thanks pezpunk.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

PinballJon, here's a link that will work for you.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/req-medieval-madness-remake#post-2464560
(The other link was to the beta version of the board, which requires an invitation)

Perfect! And well said in the other thread! Thanks for mentioning it to the right folks!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside