Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by viper001
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200217-155850_Gmail_copy_1080x1387 (resized).jpg
    20161009_073048 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

I'm still thinking about this whole insurance thing too. I have replacement cost on my homeowners policy, and the contents coverage would be enough to cover my pins plus all else in the home. What do I have to do to establish pin value in case a claim is needed under the contents coverage? Several of my pins are HUO, and some are full restorations. Company is Safeco if that matters, and I would be interested in hearing if others have had any claim experience with Safeco for pins under replacement cost contents coverage (not separately scheduled items). Or even Safeco if you did have the pins as separately scheduled items.

Depending on Insurer, Policy, and maybe state, you might want to get in writing your "Collection" covered under
    household goods.
    Ive seen some claims denied, when an insurance company requires separate scheduling of collectibles,
    and deemed assets a "collection" as opposed to Household, and denied claim.

Verbal approval from an Agent is not good enough. Writing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-insure-pinball-games?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.