(Topic ID: 129621)

How to get unbanned from Stern's Facebook page ?

By Azatotht

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Darcy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

il_fullxfull.387387811_im8o.jpg
    Get-Off-My-Lawn.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Hi all, could you tell me who i should be sending a PM to in order to get unbanned from Stern's Facebook page please ? If i'm not mistaken, the new Facebook administrator is a Pinsider...

I have been banned ages ago for asking a question on MET code Since then i can't like or comment anything, can only share..

Thanks for your help.

#2 8 years ago

Me too

#3 8 years ago

You'll probably want to talk to Jared. He is currently in charge of their page.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jared

#4 8 years ago

Thank you

#5 8 years ago

Why would you even care to?

#6 8 years ago

me 3

#7 8 years ago

Adult males have no business on fb. Delete your account and move on with life.

#8 8 years ago

or don't get banned in the first place

#9 8 years ago

Me also.. But I got banned for asking for a code update not posting anything bad

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm in the camp that believes I have entirely the wrong plumbing to be on there in the first place.

DISCLAIMER: My wife runs my page because I have to be on social media due to my writing/books. So don't anybody bust my balls!!!

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

I'm not sure what this means.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

You seem to be confusing Facebook with Pinterest.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You seem to be confusing Facebook with Pinterest.

When my wife first told me of Pinterest, I thought, wow, she's looking up pinball stuff, and better yet, I haven't even heard of this site. Sadly, I was mistaken.

#14 8 years ago

That's funny, i see people hating Facebook every day.

I work in IT's, we do have Facebook pages for our business and i also run a pinball related forum which also have a Facebook page.

If you are in this business, then you will understand that you have to be present everywhere in order to reach your customers. Some hang on Facebook, some likes Twitter and others could care less about any social medium.

I think i'm old enough to know if i need/want to be on Facebook or not but i appreciate your concerns

Oh and i'm not only a geek, i'm married with 3 kids so i guess some adult males use it as well LOL

#15 8 years ago

Un-ban yourself by creating a new facebook profile

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from Msch:

I do a lot of arcade machines as well. Klov is next to impossible to get someone to resond to your thread if you haven't been in the business for years. There are several groups on Facebook who are friendly and very helpful. There are also great pinball related groups where I do a lot of buying and selling. I have gotten several of games from a local Craigslist type group. I'm known as one of the only local arcade/pinball guys so if someone knows a game in someone's garage, they send me a private message and these are typically people I do not stay in touch with so they wouldn't have my number. It's not all about looking at baby pictures on Facebook.

Rant over

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Azatotht:

Hi all, could you tell me who i should be sending a PM to in order to get unbanned from Stern's Facebook page please ?

[O]utside the ordered universe [is] that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Not sure I'd want you on my FB page either, demon.

#18 8 years ago

I hate Facebook but it's a necessary evil nowadays. Social media is here to stay, fellas.

Get-Off-My-Lawn.jpgGet-Off-My-Lawn.jpg

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Not sure I'd want you on my FB page either, demon.

il_fullxfull.387387811_im8o.jpgil_fullxfull.387387811_im8o.jpg

#20 8 years ago

For those adult males who haven't ruined their lives with wives/children, Twitter/Instagram is the only acceptable social media. I would actually rather be on Pinterest then look at your stupid baby pics or hear your wife complain.
    Cheers!

#21 8 years ago

Do you even need to be on sterns FB page? Everything gets posted here anyway. (Ad nauseam that is)

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from Axl:

Do you even need to be on sterns FB page?

Nope.

You can read it and look at the videos without having a FB account.

I wish Stern's Myspace page was like that, instead of being all glitter.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from Azatotht:

could you tell me who i should be sending a PM to in order to get unbanned from Stern's Facebook page

You may want to consider sending Gary Stern some Maple Syrup (or a bottle of expensive Vodka), with an apology letter.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-get-unbanned-from-sterns-facebook-page and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.