Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Alex1061
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

My wife couldn't care less about pinball. Zero interest in playing. That's fine, she doesn't need to be into it. She's super supportive of my hobby, what more could I ask for?
    Trying to force someone who doesn't care to get involved is just a mistake.

This

For the most part my wife is supportive even if she doesn't play much, she likes the cool look and atmosphere they create in the game room and that when people come over they love to play them. My wife plays a lot more since I added a SS and MMr to my collection. She struggled playing my sterns as they are so fast and hard that she never could get very far in them. Same with WOZ, to hard, to much going on, rules to hard to bother learning. With MMr anyone can destroy the castle and start a multi ball and SS is a great game for less skilled players as the callouts are great, the theme is fun, the wizard mode is obtainable.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-get-my-wife-info-pinball?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.