Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Alex1061
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 8 years ago

Rule #1 never let her know what they cost, she'll think you're a lunatic.

Rule #2 find and keep a game in your lineup that she enjoys playing.

After my wife realized they weren't going away, she gave them a shot. Once she found one she enjoyed playing, it was pretty easy from there.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

That violates my #1 rule, which is not base a relationship on dishonesty.
    I can handle paying for my pins, it's not like I'm putting them on a credit card or something. No need to lie about their cost.

Well its more of a "don't ask don't tell" policy. I have my fun money and she has hers. I don't give a rip how many silly coach purses she buys with hers and she doesn't bother to ask what I spend on mine. It's worked for us for almost 20 years now so why mess with a good thing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-get-my-wife-info-pinball?tu=jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.