(Topic ID: 166521)

how to get above apprentice?

By Cr4zib0i

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    #1 7 years ago

Okay, really noob question, but what do I actually need to do to get out of apprentice level? There's a few entries I want to edit but can't.

#2 7 years ago

are you Kaneda?

#3 7 years ago

What are you trying to edit? This is your first post on the forums.

#4 7 years ago

*shakes head*

The quickest way is to find Pinsider Beelzeboob, click on "Follow Beelzeboob," then give a thumbs up to everything he says. You'll be a Pinside pro in no time.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cr4zib0i:

Okay, really noob question, but what do I actually need to do to get out of apprentice level? There's a few entries I want to edit but can't.

We are confused with the question. Do you mean game entries, your posts, or something else? This was your first post and you've only been a member here for two weeks?

#6 7 years ago

With dedication

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

*shakes head*
    The quickest way is to find Pinsider Beelzeboob, click on "Follow Beelzeboob," then give a thumbs up to everything he says. You'll be a Pinside pro in no time.

F*&k. Tried it. It didn't work. I think I lost points.

#8 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

F*&k. Tried it. It didn't work. I think I lost points.

I don't think I lost any points, but I caught a nasty rash.

#10 7 years ago

Complete more magic tricks by shooting the trunk

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

What are you trying to edit? This is your first post on the forums.

Maybe he/she/it wants to edit other pinsiders' posts

#12 7 years ago

Read the forums guide or just continue to be another TLDR individual.
    I will just stop right here.

#13 7 years ago

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant a location near me on the Pin Map that has since the last update changed. So...I guess just post around then?

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cr4zib0i:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant a location near me on the Pin Map that has since the last update changed. So...I guess just post around then?

You're location would be pretty useful if you're looking for locations to play

#16 7 years ago

What I meant was, what do I need to do to rank up?

#17 7 years ago

Be around for a while, behave like a good Pinsider (contribute, post, discuss) and you'll to go from apprentice to member in no time!

In the meantime, if you would like to make changes to location entries you can PM a moderator. I'll add a note about this on the edit screen for future apprentice users (new users) who would like to submit changes. By the way, these limits are implemented to avoid abuse from newly created accounts.

#18 7 years ago

Sounds like a very wise precaution to me. What a pain the ass it would be if some dimwit malcontent intentionally erased all the location info.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

*shakes head*

I think I just tasted a little vomit in the back of my throat.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I think I just tasted a little vomit in the back of my throat.

You've got to cover up all the mirrors in your house.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Sounds like a very wise precaution to me. What a pain the ass it would be if some dimwit malcontent intentionally erased all the location info.

We backup the data, so we wouldn't lose it, but yes it would be irritating.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Be around for a while, behave like a good Pinsider (contribute, post, discuss) and you'll to go from apprentice to member in no time!
    In the meantime, if you would like to make changes to location entries you can PM a moderator. I'll add a note about this on the edit screen for future apprentice users (new users) who would like to submit changes. By the way, these limits are implemented to avoid abuse from newly created accounts.

Alright, thanks, and understood of course on that being the reason.

Quoted from pezpunk:

I have no intention of doing that I can assure you, you're right of course though.

#23 7 years ago

And Welcome to Pinside.

#24 7 years ago

Usually attend school once a year and put in 1800 hrs a year . Oh and write a test at the end of each schooling .

#25 7 years ago

You need to find a Master. Always two there are, the Master and the Apprentice.

#26 7 years ago

Maybe ThePostmaster will agree to help provide guidance to this young grasshopper.
    Err, I mean to this Pinside apprentice.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

You need to find a Master. Always two there are, the Master and the Apprentice.

I find there are many master debaters on PinSide, just as there are apprentices. Both exhibit the same level of skill.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-get-above-apprentice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.