Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PhilGreg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 11 years ago

Hey give me a pm with your number and i'll call you.

Put hand truck under pin, handles towards front of pin, fold down head, remove back legs and sit at foot of dolly, make sure you removed the balls and anything in the cabinet, strap to dolly so head is secure, stand up remove front legs, and then bust a nut!

Use a dolly with a strap such as a refrigorator dolly

#17 11 years ago

egg herbor NJ? I'm not too far either....

#18 11 years ago

wait you have had all those pins and none came from a basement? Wow thats pretty lucky!

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from mg81:

Scottc, you asked the very question I wanted to ask. I figured I was going to be looking at a newbie thread and offering some kind advice about taking the legs off before you move it, etc.
    I am not trying to be mean, but I see the OP has had a bunch of pins but is asking which side to put up on a dolly to move it? I don't get it.

I know....guess he has had them all delivered?

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

no i have been very lucky...never had to get out of a basement...my luck has run out

for a second I thought you may be the Starwars kid hehe. What game is it hope its not a wide body. You must of moved pins with a dolly tho correct?

#32 11 years ago

yep I passed on two cheap DMDs in a basement because of the steps. I called a young collector I knew and hooked him up. Mid 40's is a lot different then mid 20's

#39 11 years ago

interested in what the day crowd has to say with this thread....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-get-a-pinball-machine-out-of-a-basement?tu=scottc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.