Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by iceman44
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hey there im looking to purchase an NIB AFMR LE. I have never purchase a NIB game before and i have no idea what dealers are around me. How do i go about finding out which dealers in a 4 hour radius(each way) from Richmond, Virginia might still have AFMR le's in stock

#2 1 year ago

Joe Newhart from PinBall STAR

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey there im looking to purchase an NIB AFMR LE. I have never purchase a NIB game before and i have no idea what dealers are around me. How do i go about finding out which dealers in a 4 hour radius(each way) from Richmond, Virginia might still have AFMR le's in stock

I purchased my WOZ and MMR from doughslingers

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Joe Newhart from PinBall STAR

Oh ok ill shoot him a message

Quoted from TaylorVA:

I purchased my WOZ and MMR from doughslingers

If im not mistaken He's out of LE's but ill shoot him another message

#5 1 year ago

Great game choice. You are going to love it!

#6 1 year ago

I don’t think Buddy in Norton has any more AFMle in stock. You may have to call around. I think most have been sold. There have been a few huo sold recently.

#7 1 year ago

Joe @ PinballStar is awesome to work with!
Hope He has one for you!

#8 1 year ago

Game exchange had Black in Stock
JJ is also another great dude to buy from if Joe is Sold out

https://gameexchange.biz/products/attack-from-mars-limited-edition-black-trim

#9 1 year ago

I had heard that all distributors are sold out of the LE

#10 1 year ago

We are sold out and the dealers I have a relationship with are as well. In other words if you find one, jump, don't wait. Best of luck on your search!

Greg
Pinballpro.com

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

I had heard that all distributors are sold out of the LE

I've heard a couple still have them. So im just trying to see whats available. I got to play one yesterday and it was way better than i expected even the green powdercoat looked better in person. New or Used it doesnt really matter just looking to own the machine.

Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Joe @ PinballStar is awesome to work with!
Hope He has one for you!

I'll shoot him a message

#12 1 year ago

Automated appears to have them with their usual price mark-ups. $8595 free shipping

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Automated appears to have them with their usual price mark-ups. $8595 free shipping

Cointaker's not much better $8500 free shipping even though on the website they have it listed for $8199

#15 1 year ago

I just checked with Joe @ Pinballstar
He does have a few left in stock
I would get with him ASAP
He is one of the best for sure!!

#16 1 year ago

PinballSTAR has 2 LE in green left. No price increase with us when stock is low. It was good enough when we had plenty it’s good enough now. 8000 plus shipping. Come and get them. I have AFME CE and SEs in stock too. and MMRs...
Email me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.
Joe

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

DO wire transfer with them and you get 5% off with free shipping which puts you right there with everyone else or cheaper. I got my game the day after I paid.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

No price increase with us when stock is low. It was good enough when we had plenty it’s good enough now. 8000 plus shipping.

#19 1 year ago

Planetary Pinball had all three finishes two months ago. Shipped right from the factory vs. Nevada.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR has 2 LE in green left. No price increase with us when stock is low. It was good enough when we had plenty it’s good enough now. 8000 plus shipping. Come and get them. I have AFME CE and SEs in stock too. and MMRs...
Email me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.
Joe

Thats Really cool man ive heard great things and a bunch of other places left have already marked them up $600+. I sent you an email.

#21 1 year ago

I know tommy at nitro pinball had a few left. I was in there just over a week ago. Pretty sure he had a green trim too.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Thats Really cool man ive heard great things and a bunch of other places left have already marked them up $600+. I sent you an email.

Post pictures when you get the game and let us know what you think. Good luck.

#23 1 year ago

Joe is a great guy to deal with!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Detroit, MI

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside