10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by onetaste
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm keen to start playing tournaments in Australia/NZ. The IFPA site has a list of tournaments they have sanctioned, but it doesn't seem to be comprehensive. For example, as far as I know, the recent Coogee tournament was for IFPA points but did not appear on fhe IFPA calendar. Is there another resource out there that we can use for information about tournaments in Oz/NZ that have world ranking points?

#2 10 years ago

http://www.australianpinballleague.com.au/ is a really good start. Looks like there's a club in SA already.

#3 10 years ago

Join Aussiearcade.com.au ... There's a page there for comps and events etc.

You're in SA? Game Room Essentials has comps down there.

rd.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks, guys. I entered the gameroom essentials tourney in dec after a 20 year hiatus from pinball and came second. I didn't realise how much i enjoy pinball and how important it is to me. I grew up with it, operated a trident & black knight in high school, it's part of my dna i realise now. I hope to get over to NZ for some tournaments & meet some people if there are a few events lined up together.

1 week later
    #7 10 years ago

@rotordave, that is perfect. Unfortunately I am best man at a wedding that weekend. Weddings - they're always conflicting with grand finals and other essential manly activities.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-find-tournaments-in-australia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.