Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Wolfanoz
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210430-075928_Gallery (resized).jpg
    752e65f7d683128704edf83adc77d274a089468f (resized).jpg
    3DEC88C8-F72B-4DC8-AE0B-2FD47CDC220C.gif
    A64E8837-8295-4CB7-B4A5-F35C08FCBBB1 (resized).png
    AE417FE3-E8FD-4E6A-9DB5-AF82AE05816F (resized).png
    813D17B5-5E40-43ED-8A05-D1EB3A3612ED (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viggin900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 2 years ago

I'm tellin yah, go digital! I have been playing pinball since I was a kid and just got a VR pin. 658 tables all in 4k with feedback. All the classics from 50's to TNA including Fathom. I don't even have to worry about installing anything, eventually updates will be automatic and have online compitition. Mechanical pins people pay $$ for will eventually become wood crates when technology takes over.

#91 2 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No way, it's not the same thing, not even VR, not even close and I say that having built a VR pinball cabinet. Wearing goggles is awkward, can't play with others either ("Its your turn to wear the goggles"...no). It's a cool concept but its the same as flight and racing sims being its a simulation and doesn't come close to replacing the real deal.
    Everyone I know that has had a full size digital pinball cabinet has sold it. Have seen it here countless times. People sell them to buy real pins as they are not a replacement for them. Finally, those $7k - $9k virtual pins will be worth $500 (if that) 10 years from now while a real pin will likely maintain if not go up in value.
    [quoted image]

Goggle pinball is dumb. No way would I play that. Virtual has come a long way in the past year,nudging,skill shot,4k etc. People in denial are just stubborn. I have as much fun playing it as the rest of my pins. 600+ games and titles they will never make for pinball like he-man and halloween. Worth every penny than a brick. When the online stuff hits mechanical pinball will go bust a second time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Viggin900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-feel-about-these-exorbitant-pinball-prices?tu=Viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.