(Topic ID: 63797)

How to deal with sore feet and knees when playing for hours?

By MonsterBash26

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nilroc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    leg-calf-ankle-foot-massager.jpg
    IMG_6496.jpg
    mettesting2[1].jpg
    playtest[1].jpg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

Considering that 70% of Americans are overweight or obese, I do not think that it's out of line to say; maybe try losing some weight.

#52 10 years ago

When I do tournaments like PAPA or Pinburgh there are a couple things I do. Sit when possible(I know it's hard to do - There's so much pinball to play!). But #1 and it really helps a lot is...... Wear two pairs of socks!

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

It means you need to condition yourself to be able to stand for that long a period of time. And it means when you start to feel pain you need to go do something else for a while. It really is that simple. The human body wasn't meant to stand in one spot hunched over for hours at a time. Long days of competition are as much about conditioning of the mind and body as they are about pinball skills.
    It may sound stupid but this is why pro golfers can't use carts. If you can't play at that level long enough to do 64 or more holes in one weekend while walking then you're not good enough. Same idea.

I'm offering a pinball conditioning program. Live "boot camps", Shasta included. Pepsi products are for trainers only!

#55 10 years ago

This old and proven way

image.jpgimage.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-deal-with-sore-feet-and-knees-when-playing-for-hours/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.