By HighProtein

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12480388_10156338367180456_772014777_n.gif
88812640cd60e4f2ea8d87a99e86d41d--photography-quotes-funny-funny-memes (resized).jpg
kingpin (resized).jpg
tumblr_lnl77lANsW1qblh0ho1_500.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

How to date a woman not into pinball?

Focus only on anything in common...
Don't bring up pinball, even if its what you do
for a living. Don't show her your collection
or show her your games on location.
If she asks what you did during the day...
you did anything but something with pinball.
If you're going to a pinball convention and or tournament, say your visiting friends and or family.
A girl not into pinball doesn't change.
Indifference is closer to contempt than love.
P.s... pretend to be very intrigued by all of her dumb ass hobbies and interests.

Oh...
Or just don't date a girl not into pinball at all.

#3 6 years ago

Yeah...
I'm 3 months into dating a not into pinball girl, it's been a looong 3 months.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

There's a world of difference between "that's just your hobby, I don't get it but if it makes you happy, then it makes me happy" and "pinball is a stupid hobby and I don't want to know about it, hear about it, or talk about it. Now let's go shopping for pillows."

Bingo
Off to buy the 33rd throw pillow!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

It makes it harder to use the line "Do you want to play with my balls?"

It actually doesn't, she has a naughty sense of humor haha.

#34 6 years ago

In a previous relationship the girl said "Cody you play a lot of pinball to not get any high scores",
needless to say I've then achieved quite a few more high scores with the aid of this remark haha.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's ok if she's not into it as long as she doesn't care that you are. I will tell you one thing though for sure, if you let a woman change who you are you are making the biggest mistake of your life.

That'll never happen, the term pinball life really is a thing, it's part of my life daily be it for "work", fun and or both.

#43 6 years ago

Ugh, she rambles via text every day about things she's doing (a little is fine, but geez an essay a day?). So obviously if she asks me about my day, pinball and arcade games are involved with repairs, a game move, buy, sell, trade, etc...
I rarely reply to her texts until something is worthy of replying to. She's offered to help, like move a game or two, I just may take her up on that soon.

1 month later
#68 6 years ago

I made this a while back...
(Somebody added Funhouse to it)
When I really liked fan layout games...

#69 6 years ago

I basically had to finally let the gal that I've been dating go her own way. Besides the fact I've gotta spend some of Friday and Saturday nights at the local arcade bar helping out, she wasn't supportive of my career/calling and also blamed me for not being good at teaching her pinball haha. Also, she said she didn't see the skill in playing it haha.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highprotein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-date-a-woman-not-into-pinball?tu=highprotein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.