(Topic ID: 255999)

How to create your own playfield graphics?

By Prospekteur

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Prospekteur.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I want to ask, which ways are the best to create your own playfield graphic, without painting it by hand?

I did some tries with waterslide paper. But only small graphics here and there. It works good and looks nice after clearcoating. But how to manage a graphic over the whole playfield?

#5 4 years ago

Hey thanks guys for your advises. The problem I have is, I couldnt find a layout oft the devil riders playfield. In the pinball database there is only the manual with some drawings that are only to explain where the parts are mounted. This layouts are not the accurate playfield layouts, this layouts are some better sketches for explaining things in the manual. If someone knows where to get the original layout.........please let me know

1 week later
    #7 4 years ago

How do you scan the playfield? With a modified printer? Seen somewhere here, were a member removed the lid and scanned the plafield with it field by field.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Prospekteur.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-create-your-own-playfield-graphics?tu=Prospekteur and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.