Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Patofnaud
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140812_144628.jpg
    20140812_144652.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-382.jpg
    image-610.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stack15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I keep hearing about people doing this and I have two extra subwoofers sitting around that I'm not using. One is powered and the other is not. How exactly do you guys connect them to your pins? Is there a Vid's Guide to hooking up an external sub post that I can't find?

Thanks much!

#4 9 years ago

My powered sub connects via a single line cable. I'll have to post some pictures. I'm not sure what I would alligator clip it to.

The non-powered sub connects via normal speaker wire and clips make perfect sense there.

#5 9 years ago

Here are some pictures. How would I hook this to a game? Or can it be hooked to a game??

image.jpgimage.jpg image-610.jpgimage-610.jpg image-382.jpgimage-382.jpg
    #10 8 years ago
    Quoted from papazit1963:

In this case polarity shouldn't matter.

By that do you mean it doesn't matter which of the two cables goes to which side of the sub in the game? I do not think RCA and speaker cable exists as an over the counter purchase. I'll check though.

#11 8 years ago

never mind... they do seem to exist... this is what I need right?

ebay.com link: Philmore 7 ft RCA Male Shielded Cable To Bare Wire 18AWG Speaker Subwoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stack15.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-connect-an-external-sub?tu=Stack15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.