4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by marksls
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 4 years ago

Hello, I would like to connect a bluetooth transmitter to a 70’s jukebox (and bypass the jukebox speakers and/or have them also run at the same time as the surround speakers with a possible a/b switch) and then use the surround speakers that are driven from the home entertainment receiver.

Is this possible?
Any ideas greatly appreciated!

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Not-that-handy:

Hello, I would like to connect a bluetooth transmitter to a 70’s jukebox (and bypass the jukebox speakers and/or have them also run at the same time as the surround speakers with a possible a/b switch) and then use the surround speakers that are driven from the home entertainment receiver.
Is this possible?
Any ideas greatly appreciated!

You will have to externally power a transmitter. Does the juke have outputs? RCA?

https://www.amazon.com/BE-RCA-Bluetooth-Wireless-Receiver-Streaming/dp/B07XMRMK6F

#3 4 years ago

I do not have a Jukebox yet but wanted to see if it was possible to get it to work with external wall speakers. I am infamilar with how jukeboxes work. Thanks for the help.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Not-that-handy:

I do not have a Jukebox yet but wanted to see if it was possible to get it to work with external wall speakers. I am infamilar with how jukeboxes work. Thanks for the help.

The one we got (CD 90's model) has RCA ports out and it has one of those bluetooth transmitters like I posted above. Its not hard at all if the jukebox has RCA ports for output. Just check before you buy.

#5 4 years ago

Mine only had inputs.... bummer.

#6 4 years ago

most jukeboxes will have terminals inside to wire external speakers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-connect-a-bluetooth-transmitter-to-jukebox-please-help-thanks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.