• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

step adj (resized).JPG
15377314589145560986572203345506 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

On my '77 WMS big deal the 10,000 bonus light is lit on a new game. I traced it to the stepper wiper being off by one position. I'm not sure how to move it back one position. Does anyone know how to do that?

15377314589145560986572203345506 (resized).jpg15377314589145560986572203345506 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Not sure what the other side looks like, but here is some good reading on steppers by Clay: http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#steps

#3 5 years ago

Loosen these 2 screws and the whole brown bakeliet assembly can be twisted either way...tight screws when in the correct position.

step adj (resized).JPGstep adj (resized).JPG
#4 5 years ago

double post..ignore

#5 5 years ago

Ahhh, i didn't have anything that would fit those because the small metal disks are really in the way. I'll find the right tools and try that. Thanks!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Ahhh, i didn't have anything that would fit those because the small metal disks are really in the way. I'll find the right tools and try that. Thanks!

You can remove the bolt and and pull off the metal disks and the wiper which is sandwiched between the disks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-adjust-stepper-unit-wiper?hl=paddlepaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.