4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by HowardR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
    #1 4 years ago

I was wanting to know the best way to adjust switches on score motor .. should I remove switch stacks to adjust them . that’s seems to be the best way for me . I’m adjusting 7b on a space time Bally due to the outhole not working

#2 4 years ago

Now that I got the outhole working . I screwed up the player 1-4 and ball count . Now the game will not end . And ball count stays at one and keeps playing never goes to game over .. crazy shit nothing like making the game have more issues when trying to fix issues

#3 4 years ago

I like to check the motor switch stacks with the bottom panel out of the cabinet and up high
    so I can see how every thing is looking.
    A guy with a machine shop made me a stunted bent switch adjuster so I could get in between
    each stack.

#4 4 years ago

If I just have to adjust one switch I'll do it with a 90 degree adjuster tool. If you take the whole stack out then you'll need to readjust every switch potentially

#5 4 years ago

The top adjuster in the picture fits in small spaces. Maybe somebody knows where you can get one or have one made.

Pinball (resized).pngPinball (resized).png
    #6 4 years ago
    Quoted from HowardR:

The top adjuster in the picture fits in small spaces. Maybe somebody knows where you can get one or have one made.[quoted image]

https://www.arcadeadventures.com/leaf-switch-adjustment-tool/

#7 4 years ago

Yes I like the idea of that adjustment tool to get into the switch stack .. cuz I was a dumbass and took the switch stack off the scoremotor and now it’s all jacked up .. I got the outholes working 7-B but now I’m one player /one ball that never ends the game ..(Now what happens is I keep playing the one Ball and what happens is the ball goes over a switch on play field and it pops a fuse ..and the only way to get the game back on is to reset score reels . So I don’t know what to do . Things are maybe worst than before .. so I need to readjust the whole 7stack of switches on score Motor . I look at Schematic and it looks like player and Ball index count is on that #7 stack of switches .. cuz it all worked before I screwed with it

#8 4 years ago

Bally Space time the Game I’m dealing with

#9 4 years ago

If you'd like to try a phone call send me your cell # in a private message.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-adjust-scm-on-bally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.