9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dsuperbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethbenjamin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I've never been able to figure out how to do it, and searching around Pinside I don't see where anyone else has discussed this (unless I'm using the wrong nomenclature...)

Anyway, this is a thing that drives me crazy on PinBot, and I'm sure it comes up in other games as well: there are 3 eject holes (2 in the visor, one to the visor's left), and I need to be able to adjust them. The shot to the left of the visor *should* kick the ball to the right flipper, but instead it hits the rubber and goes wherever it bounces (sometimes the outlane). The lefthand "eye" tends to send the ball SDTM or very nearly so, such that multiball is often over before it's begun. I shopped out the game a few months ago and replaced the plastic cups in those sockets, wanted to make these adjustments at the time, but couldn't for the life of me see how you could adjust the kickers. There doesn't appear to be an adjustment for that, and the mechanism is mounted to the playfield with 4 screws using non-slotted holes. Am I missing something?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fargo, ND
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
3,152 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pulaski, PA
3,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clovis, CA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sethbenjamin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-adjust-eject-hole-kickouts?tu=sethbenjamin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.