(Topic ID: 150335)

How to add LED to shooter lane?? (plunger area)

By Ckykedworld

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

led_(resized).jpg
    3b0519c4803b8fd9177c6f6447a3c6335f79780d_(resized).jpg
    474117-i_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ckykedworld.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I have a Taf and want to ad a led to the shooter lane. I am a complete noob and have only installed stuff with kits etc. Can someone tell me how to do it and what parts I will need? I really appreciate it.

Christy

#4 8 years ago

Maybe shooter lane was the wrong word to use. What I meant was I want to light up where the plunger sits. thank you for the suggestions. im looking into it

#9 8 years ago

Here is the only pic i could find for what I want.......

3b0519c4803b8fd9177c6f6447a3c6335f79780d_(resized).jpg3b0519c4803b8fd9177c6f6447a3c6335f79780d_(resized).jpg

1 week later
    #13 8 years ago

I ended up getting a 3 led strip from comet pinball and it connected to a GI. So easy, took less than 10 minutes total to install and very happy with the results. Cant beat $2.95 (plus shipping) I ordered blue and purple. The purple looked more white so I went with the blue.

led_(resized).jpgled_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ckykedworld.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-add-led-to-shooter-lane?tu=Ckykedworld and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.