7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_2471 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

swinks thanks for the tip, the custom made ghostbusters games also uses that for sound & music the guy is explaining it really well on youtube.

Thanks, I try.

One key advantage I heard about with the .wav trigger over the older .mp3 triggers I had used, is that the .wav trigger will play and overlap more than one sound at a time. Otherwise, they seem to work the same way.

1 month later
#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

So you could have a soundtrack and effects at the same time, with a single board?

Yes, exactly.

Quoted from bimm25i:

Does anyone know if the WAV trigger can be directly connected to existing Pinball switches? I tested the voltage on mine and they are at about 1.7V

This does not work with the MP3 Trigger so I would assume it does not work with the WAV Trigger. I have heard of succesfully using opto isolators to safely 'split' the signal from the switch to both the machine and the trigger board, but the costs can add up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 125.00
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Malboro, NJ
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 3.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Betelgeuse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-add-custom-music-to-older-pin?tu=Betelgeuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.