New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 197750)

How the hell do I destroy the Death Star?

By pinball_erie

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinball_erie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3413 (resized).PNG

#1 3 years ago

My son and I are not sure what all needs done to complete this, any help is appreciated.

#2 3 years ago

Game is an LE

#3 3 years ago

Complete the Death Star modes 1-3. Start Destroy the Death Star. It's a multi-ball mode. You'll get more balls depending on how may Death Star modes you had to complete (or if you're stacking it with another Escape mode). Once in the mode, you have to hit seven shots - left ramp, death star shot, left ramp, death star shot, left ramp, right ramp, death star shot. And you have to have at least two balls in play the whole time. Also when the action button turns orange, you can hold it down for an add a ball. It's hard, but not impossible. It's a pretty cool rush when you do it. I've done it twice and I'm just about average.

#4 3 years ago

Luke, use the Force.

#5 3 years ago

Proton torpedo into the small thermal exhaust port right below the main port. Didnt you listen at the briefing?!

#6 3 years ago

You have to shoot the exhaust port.

IMG_3413 (resized).PNG

#7 3 years ago

Mozach, thanks for the input. The rest.............I can appreciate the replies since I am a complete Star Wars nerd

#8 3 years ago

Take the glass off...tnt style!

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

You have to shoot the exhaust port.

Put away the targeting computer

#10 3 years ago

Try practicing on a few womp rats first.

#11 3 years ago

** insert witty starwars joke here **

#12 3 years ago

I love this part of this forum !!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside