11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3218.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

I'm always amazed at the pictures showing silly locations that a pinball gets trapped, but I never seem to get the really odd places like other people. Well that changed for me today.

Finally got around to fixing up my X-Men today - white rubbers, the ramp post mod, plastic and cliffy protectors, etc...

Took a little while, but finally got done and was jazzed to play. On my very first game, had a decent game going and then poof - I lost track of the ball and it was gone. I shook the game thinking it got hung up, then looked around and couldn't find it, had the game go into search mode and still nothing. Finally shut the game off to do a better inspection. Took me a minute to find it...

IMG_3218.JPGIMG_3218.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I had same thing happen on my avengers, couldn't find it for a few mins like you. Have no idea how it happened.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-the-heck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.