Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shabby (resized).jpg
SS (resized).jpg
AFM (resized).jpg
20220327_093543 (resized).jpg
20220326_204200.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottlieb_fanatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

How about this for a free machine? Found out through a coworker that it was sitting in the basement of an old pond house near me. Owner said take it, it had been sitting back there for a least 15 years and came with the property when he bought it. It's complete. Just dirty. Boards are clean with no battery damage or burned components. My first Bally, should be interesting learning how they work. Anyone else ever snagged a pin for free?

20220326_204200.jpg20220326_204200.jpg

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

If your going to get a free pin ... This is a good one , looks like its great shape... Would not mind seeing a playfield pic.
Nice grab ... Wish it was me!

Here ya go. It's all there, just dirty. Don't see any cracked plastics or major wear spots.

20220327_093543 (resized).jpg20220327_093543 (resized).jpg
#15 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I've gotten 2 free pins to date. One was an unexpected bonus from a pinhead boss at work. (story here) https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-trek-pro-vs-jurassic-park-at-same-price The other was a Space Shuttle Project I got for free. I went to pick up an El Dorado off of Facebook for my first E.M. pin. Got to the place and as I'm moving the pin out I notice a pin under a tarp under the deck. What's that? O, that's an old pin I couldn't get to work... How much? I was going to just take it to the dump... it's yours if you want it.
The space shuttle was complete but too heavy of a project for me. Sold it cheap but kept it out of the dump.[quoted image][quoted image]

Dang that AFM is beautiful

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Not free, but I also got my dust covered Mousin out of a basement for $500 bucks! Great game...the art and music alone make it a keeper for me. Awesome score!

I think for now I'm gonna clean it up and wrap it up for storage, Im restoring a MGOW right now and have a Gold Wings to do after that. Then I'll get to Mousin Around.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I hope you bought him a case of beer.

He wouldn't take anything for it. I wanted to pay him for it. The man that bought the property just sold a 500 million dollar company so I don't think he was worried about getting paid for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gottlieb_fanatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-s-this-for-a-free-pin-?tu=gottlieb_fanatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.