• Latest reply 2 years ago by guard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12602 (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

A friend gave me a working Jolly Roger for $300. Can't beat that with a stick. I only have a picture of the backbox. Rest of game looks nicer than it.

12602 (resized).jpeg12602 (resized).jpeg
#2 3 years ago

My wife and I really like the game. I’d like to find one that’s in better condition. We bought one when we didn’t know what we know now, and it turned out to be a poorly refurbished one. We learned our lesson the hard way about buying a disassembled game in a dark garage... I did get a new BgResto backglass so that we can actually have the numbers light up so that can see them. I wouldn’t have spent that money if it wasn’t a fun game

Enjoy,
Dave

#3 3 years ago

I like the shot up the left side for an extra Ball.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

I like the shot up the left side for an extra Ball.

Yes! That’s the most satisfying shot in that game, especially considering the short flippers.

3 months later
#5 2 years ago

I bought one with the intent to repair and then sell it...but now it is my favorite!

#6 2 years ago

Got 2 in the "someday" shed...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-s-jolly-roger-?hl=emspence and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.