(Topic ID: 35240)

How often do you shop for a new machine for your collection?

By Butch2099

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Rick471
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When do you shop for a new machine?”

• Never...I'm happy with what I have 3 votes
      4%
    • If someone I know mentions it, I may look 4 votes
      5%
    • When I start getting bored with what I have I'll look around 20 votes
      26%
    • I know every machine that's for sale anywhere 49 votes
      64%

(76 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I started getting bored with one of my machines & put it up for sale. Now I can't stop looking everywhere at machines for sale...Am I alone? My wife is getting mad & I'm ready to smack someone at Craigslist for making you search city by city for machines.. Plus no one has EVER replied to an email yet on there...

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

Waaaaay too much. I guess the more you have, the more you want.

You aren't kidding..I bought my 1st one thinking this is it...what a lie that was..But I believed it at the time..

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from corvair61:

You can download a nifty CL app called Craigslist Pro.. It allows you to search multiple cities and send notifications to your phone/email when new ads appear. Im sure your wife will love me for this!
    And to your question... Im ALWAYS looking.

I downloaded it, but it is almost the same as the regular Craigslist. It only lets me search 1 location at a time & I don'e see any email notification settings. What am I doing wrong?

#35 11 years ago

Thx, I'll try it. I think I downloaded the regular Pro not the Pro+

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-often-do-you-shop-for-a-new-machine-for-your-collection?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.